Perjury in Tech support over theWindows7ultimate reinstallation

• Thread starter GloobbyEyePeep_Reprisal
  • Start date
G

GloobbyEyePeep_Reprisal

My question was; how to reinstall the Windows 7 which got lost the EFS keys and bit locker partition; I see the medical org crime are active participants in the Microsoft program developings; they marked the question how resolved, but actually, NOTHING was RESOLVED; I desagree with Moderator Carey Frisch who marked the tech support finished on the Sumesh P answer that showes up mister Sumesh P does not give the answer,or he jus cover up the computer crime of the industrial espionage in Microsoft program developings; the link is http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itproinstall/thread/32c33cf9-800e-4f57-ad6f-fd483c604891/
I just have the foodstamps and no money for Microsoft fee support; I applied for College but I do not want study psychiatry of the program developings; I want be radio-engineer as my father was to be able check the hardware. This is not the Forum violation rules, You MUST NOT fake the results of the question because of the outlaw from Internet.
The issue: I have the BACKUP on external Hard Drive, but I cannot run it because that the remote to my hardware microchips and program on my comuter prevent me from.
This is the secrecy of the police programmings. They do not want tell how to do that: I need create the Virtual Hard Drive, make it bootable, create the loadable environment in the deployment tool with complete drivers from Windows 7 DVD, then I need run the Image restoration with pre-loaded drivers to be able install my old Image on the Virtual hard Drive. Then I will be able open it how the independable Windows 7 Disk, open accounts, take the copy of my EFS recovery agents, the tokens, bank accounts backups - and the copy of the registry for backup,- then I will erase that Virtual Hard Drive with everything on it, but, in my current accounta I will inject the recovery agents, the backups, fix up the registry, install the tokens in the my fingerprints scanner instaed I have current ones; then I will finish the fixing.
The Microsoft want eather one - deprive my computer because I had the refuge claim for United Nations Org - if I bring my computer for police they might confiscate it, but I have no money for anothe one with my food stamps, and with my college, I have no time for the russian surgeon courts manipulations; I do not have time for mentally thick communists from Moscow. I deny the police program developers fraud and their collaboration with Moscow org crime communists spyes.
If you do not want to sort it out if the question resolved, just do not mark it as "solved" and do not lock the case.
It is not difficult to describe what the user should do to make the Windows PE with drivers for Image installation; actually, the Microsoft Deployment Tool and the Windows Automatic Installation Kit designed for the copies of the drivers from Windows 7 Manufacturers disk, but that is the question how to copy the files from Backup of Image into the answer file. If you want have the money on that - just write about the "payable support", but that is not the solvation of the question.

The Windows 7 has the .WIM files of Image, but the Image Backup has the only .VHD and .XML files, that is what I do not know how to copy and how to deploy - install on my Virtual Hard Drive - they do not go automatically. How I ubderstand that is the secret to prevent the people to steal the computers and information;
I do not violate the law, I do not make the commercial fixings for somebody on the basis of the money earnings; I try to fix my own computer, so, I should not to pay 100dollars per year for COMPTIA. I do not want to let in out the info, but your Microsoft agents such abusive that it is not possible to hide the EFS and another ways of the privat information away from Internet curiosity people; I do not want to give my bank account info for somebody at all, why they prohibit have the plain privacy???????????
Why I need study the Locksmith trade to keep my room locked, to keep my computer suit-case locked, to keep my computer in the strong box???? Why I need spend the extra dollars to keep my car doors secured when I'm out the car and computer is in the suitcase on the back seat??? that is the law volation from police thieves to assault the people.

It is the NONSENSE to have the tenth passwords to keep the computer safe when the Internet Program Developer has the access to everything without passwords, with out any encryption certificates, without tokens and private keys - who device that "confidentiality" to the unknown "GODS" from Microsoft???
As soon as I bought my computer I made the contract with the store or retailer on the sertain conditions of the hardware and programs... NOBODY HAS THE RIGHTS TO CHANGE MY PROGRAMS OR MY SOFTWARE, EVEN SOME OF THE PROGRAMS ARE THE SHAREWARE THEY ALLOWIT FOR USE AND THEY CANNOT CHANGE IT DURING MY USE. THEY MIGHT CHANGE THE SECURIY CERTIFICATES ONLY to make the users see the web sites, but they MUST NOT to change the REGISTRY and the PROGRAMS, specially for the SYSTEM of MICROSOFT. It s not any malware or viruses, it is the plain hajackings and law violation based on their meaning "but who will punish them?", with what I desagree. I do not care if they will be under the police prosecution, but I care about my own time - I used to fixup my laptps for 24 hours weeks without backups for 10 years - and I care about my own life - I need have money for, I do not want dedicate myself for the hours program reloads on Hard Drive and fixing ups the fingerprints encryptions and EFS tokens.

Please, if do not know "HOW TO"... do not answer for that question.
With Great estimation for the Microsoft Professionals - Alexander Leonov.
Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Continue reading...

Back