Personal Lives?

nkramar78

SEE THREAD

Ok, maybe I'm just used to the LPU's view's on such things, but I don't understand why threads such as this are allowed to be posted. As seen throughout the thread, people are not only attacking one another's opinions, but making assumptions about the decisions that Chester has made in his personal life.

There's really no place for this. Discussion of the band's personal life leads to rumors being spread, fights between members of the forum as well as other problems.

I understand that fans are interested in what's going on with the band, but with what could be considered a sensitive issue for Chester, should this be allowed here?

I dont think chester vists the site so its not like his feelings are hurt, also hes a celebrity he knows that means he is going to be rediqueld and questioned for everything that he does if you dont like or you do like what ever he does its okay to say it stop acting like he gives a damn

Treeves056 said:
I dont think chester vists the site so its not like his feelings are hurt, also hes a celebrity he knows that means he is going to be rediqueld and questioned for everything that he does if you dont like or you do like what ever he does its okay to say it stop acting like he gives a damn

Ok, be that as it may... I know Chester doesn't read this stuff. Personally, I could care less what he does outside the recording studio or concert venue. My point was that there's needless tension brought about by these types of discussions where those arguing CLEARLY have no first-hand knowledge of what's going on in Chester's life.

I ahte it when people care so much about Lps personal lives, but whatever, I cant change their idiocricy.

Lol ok, All I'm saying is compared to newspapers and tabliods we are nothing to worry about

I dont get why people would give a **** about his personal life, but its their stupidity, not mine.

Hybrid Soldier said:
I dont get why people would give a **** about his personal life, but its their stupidity, not mine.
because we are stupid teenagers who have nothing better to do then find out stuff about them, god what do expect heaps of the people on these forums are like 16 and under, and we like to know everything about our fav band, including there lives out side of the band.

I agree, this is an LP fan forum and fans are interested in artists personal lives so there is no reason we should try and discourage that.

As for starting harmful rumors, the good thing about a forum is there is always someone who knows the truth and can step in and set a thread straight ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back