Planned Parenthood Still Racist Organization

ImWithStupid

Planned parenthood and Roe v. Wade has killed more black Americans than racism.

Since the 1973 Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade, which overturned most state and federal laws outlawing or restricting abortion, an estimated 48,6 million babies have been aborted, according to the National Right to Life Committee. In particular, blacks are disproportionately impacted by abortion. Is Planned Parenthood deliberately acting to reduce the black population? Is it practicing a form of eugenics?

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, a nonprofit organization focused on sexual and reproductive health research, 13 percent of the U.S. population is black, but 37 percent of all abortions are performed on black women.
EDITORIAL: Planned Parenthood targets blacks - Washington Times

How Planned Parenthood Duped America

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.
BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

Many will say that was the past, it's not how they operate now, but is it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGnxNwnk04"]YouTube - Planned Parenthood Busted[/ame]

Eugenics was a left wing, PROGRESSIVE idea.

Strange how liberals are now proud to call themselves progressives again.

How can something that is considered an option for ALL women be viewed as "racist"? Last I heard, having an abortion was a choice.

Why does anything and everything right now suddenly have to have "racist intent"?

I'm wearing white socks right now. I chose not to wear a different color today. I must be a racist.

I'm sick of this. :(

The creator of Planned Parenthood was a racists who pushed eugenics. There is a hugely disproportionately number of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and Planned Parenthood still to this day will take donations that the donor says wants to go to kill black babies because there are too many of them and they don't like affirmative action.

If any other segment of society disproportionately targeted blacks and black neighborhoods they are investigated and called racially motivated. Things like liquor stores and fast food is attacked but places that kill black babies is OK.

That's my issue.

The frakkin' hypocrisy.

Too many Mcy D's in the hood is racist, but a disproportionate number of black baby killing clinics is not?

ImWithStupid said:
The creator of Planned Parenthood was a racists who pushed eugenics. There is a hugely disproportionately number of abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and Planned Parenthood still to this day will take donations that the donor says wants to go to kill black babies because there are too many of them and they don't like affirmative action.

If any other segment of society disproportionately targeted blacks and black neighborhoods they are investigated and called racially motivated. Things like liquor stores and fast food is attacked but places that kill black babies is OK.

That's my issue.

The frakkin' hypocrisy.

Too many Mcy D's in the hood is racist, but a disproportionate number of black baby killing clinics is not?

Okay, I gotcha now. I see your point.

"If you build it, they will come"....lol.

Don't forget Hillary Clinton, recently got the Margaret Sanger award and is a self described "progressive" like she was. She also tried to compare the racist, eugenics backing Sanger to Thomas Jefferson.

Kind of disturbing and creepy.

mercury said:
I was wearing black shoes earlier, what does that mean?

It's ridiculous...

It means if you are against government run Healthcare, are anti-abortion and think the latest stimulus package was a waste of tax payer dollars, you're a racist.

I think.

:confused:

Ali said:
It means if you are against government run Healthcare, are anti-abortion and think the latest stimulus package was a waste of tax payer dollars, you're a racist.

I think.

:confused:

No it means your are labeled as a racist.

Changing the subject in the On Topic BS forum is tantamount to a slap in the face, but I laugh at an attempt....

HOV lanes are racists, too!

What is an HOT lane? It is a High Occupancy Vehicle lane that you have to pay a toll in order to ride. I guess that means "High Occupancy Toll." Now since you have to pay to drive in these lanes, they are said to benefit wealthy white people and therefore are a symbol of discrimination.

A lawsuit has been filed claiming that these HOT lanes discriminate. Court attorneys argue that HOT lanes, "encourage and enable a financially-able, privileged class of suburban and rural, primarily Caucasian residents from Stafford and Spotsylvania counties operating single occupancy vehicles ("SOV") unimpeded access on toll lanes."

The suit also claims that the actions of the Federal Highway Administration and the Virginia Department of Transportation "constituted civil rights violations as they discriminated against minority and low income communities."

Wait a minute! A civil rights violation? Well, then ... wouldn't that mean that minorities are having their civil rights violated every single time some hideous white person can afford to buy something or use a service that some poor minority can't? Maybe those homes out there in those suburbs are civil rights violations themselves?

This lawsuit should be thrown out and the attorneys who brought it sanctioned. It won't and they won't.

I sure am glad to see the modern progressives are just as willing to kill babies to save money and reduce minorities as Margaret Sanger was when she came up with Planned Parenthood...

Stupak notes that his negotiations with House Democratic leaders in recent days have been revealing. ?I really believe that the Democratic leadership is simply unwilling to change its stance,? he says. ?Their position says that women, especially those without means available, should have their abortions covered.? The arguments they have made to him in recent deliberations, he adds, ?are a pretty sad commentary on the state of the Democratic party.?

What are Democratic leaders saying? ?If you pass the Stupak amendment, more children will be born, and therefore it will cost us millions more. That?s one of the arguments I?ve been hearing,? Stupak says. ?Money is their hang-up. Is this how we now value life in America? If money is the issue ? come on, we can find room in the budget. This is life we?re talking about.?
?They Just Want This Over? - Robert Costa - The Corner on National Review Online

But hey, I'm sure that once progressives get government control of health care, they would never set up ways to kill off the old, expensive people or people with special needs. :rolleyes:

The good thing is PP is killing off future liberal voters at a much higher rate than other voters. Roe v. Wade cost Gore the 2000 election.

The good thing is PP is killing off future liberal voters at a much higher rate than other voters. Roe v. Wade cost Gore the 2000 election.

But they have found replacements in groups like the Libertarians who supported Obama in the last election so they do not need those that they will lose.

Back