Poll: Favorite Instrument

Whats Your Favorite Instrument

• Total voters

Fall_And_Faint

I know that every instrument is part of how the music is made, but there are also Instuments that we love just because well its what it is. Mine's Bass

guitar!! No other instrument's able to make such an incredible sound:cuttin',sharp,yet soft and fine...

Guitar for me. I've played it for nearly a year now, and I love it. I also have some good friends who play guitar, and occasionly we hook up. One of my friends is a god at it. He can play it almost perfectly behind his back. Then again, he's been doing it for 7 years, so he's got a head start on me.

I would like to learn tables, but some of my favorite instruments are a bit more, um, traditional, like the tuba. I also *love* quads, also called tenor drums. (for those that don't know, they are a five piece marching drumset used by marching bands). I wanted to play them in our band for my senior year but the director wouldn't let me.

But as far as rock goes, guitar by far. I would love to learn that too...but I don't think I have the skill to pull it off.

Turntables can play all of the above :D

Scratching is just so therapeutic for me, there's nothing like cutting it up as your favorite song is playing after a long day of school and work

Back