Poor OJ...

wez

O.J.: Everyone is trying to benefit from me

LAS VEGAS (AP) - O.J. Simpson says he's being victimized by an ambitious Nevada prosecutor pressing an armed robbery case that even the alleged victims don't want to pursue.

He says he faces trial in Las Vegas on Sept. 8 because of who he is.

Simpson says he's got a dollar sign on his back and a bull's eye on his front and everybody's trying to benefit from him.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger is declining comment.

Simpson's lawyer, Yale Galanter, tells The Associated Press that Simpson was just venting frustration at facing trial for trying to recover "family heirlooms" that were stolen from him.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Perhaps he should rent a car from Hertz and drive it off a cliff..

Think about this... what if the guy is innocent of murder? (fat chance, but still..). What would you do if someone stole your stuff and was selling it on eBay? I'd be pissed !! And if your in a situation where calling the cops will only get you laughed at, you might as well go out and get your stuff back yourself.

Not that I am defending O.J. here, but hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do, even if you are a washed up, B grade actor/pro football player.

wez said:
O.J.: Everyone is trying to benefit from me

... says the guy who tried to have a book published called, "If I did it", which even the publisher even said was pretty much an admission to the crime but supposedly fictional.

Bender said:
Think about this... what if the guy is innocent of murder? (fat chance, but still..). What would you do if someone stole your stuff and was selling it on eBay? I'd be pissed !! And if your in a situation where calling the cops will only get you laughed at, you might as well go out and get your stuff back yourself.

Not that I am defending O.J. here, but hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do, even if you are a washed up, B grade actor/pro football player.

There may be a point to be made that people are ready to give him the chair for a traffic ticket after getting away with murder... Don't think he'll get much sympathy though.. :D

Guess the moral of this story is.. Don't murder people..

Plus, most people wouldn't be stupid enough to try to retrieve crap with an armed raid.. idiot was prolly scheming with the guy to sell stuff and hide the proceeds and got burned in the first place.. Guy, knowing full well OJ can't sell anything and keep the money maybe figured it was easy pickin's.. Til OJ showed up with a gun.. Seems he don't like knives anymore.. :rolleyes:

ImWithStupid said:
... says the guy who tried to have a book published called, "If I did it", which even the publisher even said was pretty much an admission to the crime but supposedly fictional.

No doubt.. Better than someone trying to benifit from your corpse, eh OJ?