Popped this cherry !! Guess who's an IDIOT now !!

phreakwars

Well well, look at this, a NEW IDIOT BOX FORUM !!! AND I GET THE FIRST POST !!

And we have NOBODY to idiot box, lets discuss this shall we ??, afterwords, we will put up the FIRST official PREMIUM MEMBER IDIOT BOX POLL into the polling booth.

I think in celebration, we need to POP ANOTHER CHERRY into the idiot box !!

Lots of options, a couple in mind. I guess I'll just wait to see who's name ends up in the first official premium idiot box and take it from there. It IS great having a say so. Mu ha ha ha! evil laugh :cool:

Ok when are we gonna be able to VOTE on an idiot. I mean can we just start throwing names out there or what...just let me know...

Gray~Gal said:
Ok when are we gonna be able to VOTE on an idiot. I mean can we just start throwing names out there or what...just let me know...

well there should be reasoning behind it other than

"i disagree and cant win in the conversation so i will start a poll"

anyone been an idiot out in the threads recently?

I have a couple of people in mind, but I want to make sure I am not ON the list when teh "no idiot box" zone is lifted LOL I think I have pissed more than a couple of people off myself :p

tizz said:
I have a couple of people in mind, but I want to make sure I am not ON the list when teh "no idiot box" zone is lifted LOL I think I have pissed more than a couple of people off myself :p

Ditto tizz, ditto!

What I found was most amusing is the way he said "I'M A SITE ADMIN MYSELF"

Big ****ing whoopty doo !!

What, did he want a ****ing cookie or something ??

Did he somehow think we'd say "OH..EXPERIENCE, COME JOIN THE MOD TEAM, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW" or "GEE, WE COULD SURE USE YOUR INSITE ON HOW TO RUN GF, HELP US PLEASE !! "

What a dork.

phreakwars said:
What I found was most amusing is the way he said "I'M A SITE ADMIN MYSELF"

Big ****ing whoopty doo !!

What, did he want a ****ing cookie or something ??

Did he somehow think we'd say "OH..EXPERIENCE, COME JOIN THE MOD TEAM, THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW" or "GEE, WE COULD SURE USE YOUR INSITE ON HOW TO RUN GF, HELP US PLEASE !! "

What a dork.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright mod poll is in effect

How would you like us to start the Idot box Extraveganza?!?!?!

sixes said:
Seems like you guys figured that out fast! lmao.......

Dont get the ball rolling really just yet. Most premiums arent considered for the idiot box for a reason

....all we need is love......love love love....

or something like that

Back