Post your Picture of you and your quad... or in camp, or something!!!!

D

Deven

PC300141-1.jpg

Ok ok that does not really count.. LOL

PC290061-1.jpg

You boys enjoy those little cutie daughters of yours......Mine is a teenager...and believe me it gets challenging! LOL

I hear ya Viking! My girl is a handful already so I know I'm in trouble... She knows how to manipulate me like nobody's business. I'm 42 years old and by the time she's a teenager, I'm not sure I'll have the energy to drag her first boyfriend out to the middle of nowhere.. Maybe riding will keep me young. It's seemed to work so far.

I hear ya Viking! My girl is a handful already so I know I'm in trouble... She knows how to manipulate me like nobody's business. I'm 42 years old and by the time she's a teenager, I'm not sure I'll have the energy to drag her first boyfriend out to the middle of nowhere.. Maybe riding will keep me young. It's seemed to work so far.

I'm 47 so I hear ya. But I can still drag a little ******* out to the desert if need be....

Ear muffs, dont want to hear about the boys that will someday be knocking on the front door. I do have a good spot to bury em though....and they will never be found!

Back