PowePoint starting but not runinng

N

NewsBot

Hello Gentleman,
I`m not sure that I`m posting this question in the correct section on the forum, so forgive me if I'm not).
Lets start from the beginning:
I`m running Office 2010. I`ve installed it and everything worked seamlessly. But yesterday when I`ve opened the presentation I faced next:
the window has opened but I couldn`t do anything with it - I hear the "ding" sound when clicking on it (you know, the same so as when some dialog window is prompted and you are trying to click on the program window, not on the dialog box) and nothing is
happening. 
This issue is reproducing not with single document - I see similar behavior when just opening PowerPoint. The weirdest part is that if I`m logging in on this PC with different account everything works just fine. 
I`ve tried a lot of things - restarting the computer, uninstall the Office, install it again, deactivate PowerPoint and after active in Fresh Install mode, run Repair, delete everything from C:Users%user1%AppDataRoamingMicrosoftPowerPoint to the corresponding
folder of my account - nothing worked. I dont`t know. 
I`m really sure that there is some dialog box is prompting but it is laced somewhere beyond the screen (I have two monitors and I`ve changed one big to smaller one and same actions in opposite directions after if it can help), but I just have
no idea how to kill it or something like it. 
I know that 100% way (well,` at least 90%) is to re-create my profile, but that is a huge work that I unfortunately have no ability for. 
I would really appreciate if someone could guide me to some direction. 

Thank you at least for reading this for now. 

View this thread

Back