Pretty much My Goodbye To Off Topic Forum

Peterdea

Terrorhawk
I'm only rarely gonna log on to Off Topic Forum anymore, so this is pretty much goodbye. I've had a great time on here the past couple of years and I've watched people come and go from here, and since I have my own site to maintain now, I think it's time for me to join the group of people who have left.
When I joined this site there was life here and for the past year it's been next to dead, and all attempts to save the site have either slowly died off to a point where they are forgotten or no effort is put it. Not blaming the members here for that, there's just not enough active posters for things to run well.
On top of that, my love of Linkin Park is in the shits at the moment. All I have that makes me enjoy their music is the memories associated with a lot of their songs, and really they don't have a place here on LPF, nor do I now that I don't really care what Linkin Park do.
So thanks to all of you, members from the start who aren't here anymore to the active noobs today for making this forums a place for me to come. Thanks to the oldies for putting up with my **** when things got bad, thanks to those who helped me.
Wanna contact me ever for any reason, you can reach me via email at peterdea@stateofnormality.com so feel free to email me.
Also if you want to visit my site at some stage www.stateofnormality.com feel free to visit, sign the guestbook, join the forum, anything really.
I might pop up every now and then, but it will be on a rare basis. So once again thanks to everyone, and good luck to Off Topic Forum in the future.
As for right now,
Cyas!

--Peterdea--

Hey lil brother, I tried to join up but I haven't been sent my confirmation email and it's been over an hour. Tried twice. What gives?

On another note I have to say out of all sincerity you'll be missed here. I know to you it probably wont feel like it, but with so few good friends here the familiar faces I see logging on actually make me want to post too. Oh well, there's one less reason I guess *pouts*
I know your reasons - you have to do what you have to do, huh. Our loss here though.
Well at least we'll still see you around. And if I get things sorted over there I'll see you there too!
*hugs*
All the best brother. Take care. Catch up soon!

Back