Prison Break - Season 4

Linkin_lp_park

Since I couldn't find the old thread I thought I'd make a new one

So,
The first 2 episodes are out, just watched them
And again, it's so different from earlier seasons
I won't spoil anything, but you all know this season is about breaking in and taking down The Company
And they start with that right away, the first episode is about getting the team together, and how that happens is pretty unusual
In other words : The 1st episode is an intro to a whole other story, although some shocking things happen
Episode 2 is pretty exciting
Anyway, like said before, it's different, but I like it :)
I'm curious what they make of this season

almost done with the first epp, really nothing too great, like always people get killed, new badies. But hey ill keep watching. They should change to name to 'the company' or something. But maby it surprises me, you never know.

First two eps kept me interested, watching the 3rd now, though I missed the first 15 mins. :'(Will download later I guess.

Whoops, back now, its exciting! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
so far its okay... but those micheal sarha moments are beyond cheesy... i mean those torture back flashes... seriously, its like some romantic love drama :\ but the rest is okay. But a season 5 will be going too far. But going the way its now, it seems like a reality.

First two eps kept me interested, watching the 3rd now, though I missed the first 15 mins. :'(Will download later I guess.

Woops, back not, its exciting! lol

I downloaded the 3rd episode too, waiting for subtitles, so I will watch it tomorrow :)
But it's good? (Don't tell anything that happens :p)

so far its okay... but those micheal sarha moments are beyond cheesy... i mean those torture back flashes... seriously, its like some romantic love drama :\ but the rest is okay. But a season 5 will be going too far. But going the way its now, it seems like a reality.

Yeah those scenes were pretty cheesy, but you know, 'Micheal and Sarah back together, some kissing scenes' Hopefully they're done now :p

What do you guys think of the last scene of ep 2?
With the sudden bleeding nose and how he looked and stuff, didn't look too good... I heard people talking about a possible brain tumor, hopefully that's not true

What do you guys think of the last scene of ep 2?
With the sudden bleeding nose and how he looked and stuff, didn't look too good... I heard people talking about a possible brain tumor, hopefully that's not true

I wondered what that was. I will say since it dosent spoil much, that in ep3 he gets another headache or something, but no bleeding. Im no doctor, could be a tumor, I wouldent know. lol :confused:

Question but SPOILER - Highlight:

I forget which episode this was in, but there was that one scene where one of the baddies says something about three spoonfuls of water and one of honey and then the guy on the other end of the phone walks into a room with a jar of honey and theres a girl who looked kinda like sarah tied to a chair in pain. That was definetly something in the present, not a flashback... sooo that leaves the questions, was that sarah? and if so, would that mean the current sarah helping the crew is supposedly a fake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question but SPOILER - Highlight:

I forget which episode this was in, but there was that one scene where one of the baddies says something about three spoonfuls of water and one of honey and then the guy on the other end of the phone walks into a room with a jar of honey and theres a girl who looked kinda like sarah tied to a chair in pain. That was definetly something in the present, not a flashback... sooo that leaves the questions, was that sarah? and if so, would that mean the current sarah helping the crew is supposedly a fake?

isent that just that other chick that said "i have money take it blah blah"?

Back