Problem with Direct X_urgent_PleaseHhelp.

S

Sourav Kings

Hello guys,
I am running Windows 7 (64bit), on a high end PC. Recently I bought Call of Duty- Black Ops. Installation went well, though it showed error in installing direct x.
When I tried to ran the game, it popped up a window of system error:- "The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
After going through the relevent posts already asked here, I checked the 'directx diagnostic tool'. It showed DirectX version 11. Now, after that when I tried to run the DirectX setup tool provided in microsoft's website, it showed error:- "An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine the problem."
I went checked DXError log file, it showed following message:-

--------------------
[03/23/11 15:04:22] module: DXWSetup(Nov 19 2010), file: dxwsetup.cpp, line: 229, function: CDXWSetup::InitInstallEngine
Sections are not initialized.
--------------------
[03/23/11 15:04:22] module: DXWSetup(Nov 19 2010), file: psheets.cpp, line: 699, function: PreinstDlgProc
CDXWSetup::InitInstallEngine() failed.

Please help me regarding this problem, because I have tried my level best to sort out this problem by googling and exploring many similar questions, but in the end I got nothing. I am stuck in it very badly, any help would be highly appreciated.
I hope the magic stick of the geniuses here could bring some magic for me. : )
Thanks & regards,
Sourav Kings

Continue reading...

Back