Procrastination - my enemy

cybacaT

I hate it when I have a major piece of work to do, and keep putting it off, putting off, letting the pressure build. In the end, the work produced at the last minute isn't the best I could have done, and the recipient is usually pissed off because I've made them wait.

The worst part is I only have myself to blame!

I'm procrastinating right now. Have a major cost/benefit due on some significant IT infrastructure I have to make a recommendation on. It's just so much easier to chill here than actually get to it.

cybacaT said:
I hate it when I have a major piece of work to do, and keep putting it off, putting off, letting the pressure build. In the end, the work produced at the last minute isn't the best I could have done, and the recipient is usually pissed off because I've made them wait.

Nothing equals frustration more than having to drop a deuce and missing the opportunity.

cybacaT said:

The worst part is I only have myself to blame!

I'm procrastinating right now. Have a major cost/benefit due on some significant IT infrastructure I have to make a recommendation on. It's just so much easier to chill here than actually get to it.

I'm with you there. Procrastination is by far my biggest flaw.

My old enemy is sleep, she and I have had some torrid affairs. Never fought with insomnia, however, I sleep like a baby every night.

cybacaT said:
In the end, the work produced at the last minute isn't the best I could have done...

See, I wouldn't know... I've never done any work that wasn't last minute, so who know whether or not I could do better. I've always hated that I procrastinate, but I haven't been able to change that part of myself yet.

ToriAllen said:
... I've never done any work that wasn't last minute, so who know whether or not I could do better. I've always hated that I procrastinate, but I haven't been able to change that part of myself yet.
Nothing like getting a LAST MINUTE:BLOW JOB: You can dive right on top of it, go all gusty for as long as you want and then move on, doing better then that is irrelevant, you have found your niche:D

Anonymous said:
Nothing like getting a LAST MINUTE:BLOW JOB: You can dive right on top of it, go all gusty for as long as you want and then move on, doing better then that is irrelevant, you have found your niche:D

It's always nice to know you make 'daddy' proud.:eek:

Back