*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

Linkin_lp_park

Check over at LPProjekt,

They have some info of the first played show of Projekt Revolution, incl Media of the World Premiere
of Wake and Shadow Of The Day live!
Both sounded great, Chester on guitar wooo:D

shadow of a day...errr...yer...ummm..wo..o...woo

this is kind of where MTM kidna falls, once nms and gu,wid,bio were played, what "hard" tracks are going to fit into the set list? all of a sudden u have an acoustica/pop session randomly chunked into the middle of the set...

well i spose its better than no new MTM tracks

I cant wait for the awesome quality rips of all the songs, like that extended BIO and Faint as usual, then setlist C later on woo.

"-_-" indeed

have you even LOOKED at setlist C??? at WHY i favor it over the other 2? NOT just qwerty, open ur mind, and your eyes and look at the setlist.

1) NMS to start off the set,FREEING up OSC to return to the ending of the set
2)the outro is LONGER, containing,yes QWERTY, not just longer outros from BIO and Faint, which to me isnt a proper ending, not like what OSC had done previously
3)its also the LONGEST setlist out there, 23 songs, compared to 21(yes all 3 contain wake), so its still 2 songs longer
4)like you said,qwertys there, its there to shake me awake after hearing SOTD and pushing me away piano version(SOTF is my snooze song)

im not just one song pony with QWERTY, -_-

Back