Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
Okay, this is WHY I H8 MEN ! !

THEY ARE BASTARDS ! !

THEY LET THE WOMEN DOWN ON MOST OCCASIONS !!

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE WOMEN DO ! !

THEY SHOULD ! !

i rest my case Spike 1412

weeztones said:
meanie.

I partly agree with you woody!!! Men are more evil than women. But they aren't the worst thing ever. Some are nice. But yeah, it's payback for that other thread!!!

*asks woodyloveslinkin to drop her pants, and she does so without question, and then I point at her and call her whore*

weeztones not funny mate!
look woody i know y ur upset and hay! good 4 u
and i know most girls r not evil, i also know that most guys bastards either
its just the way you look at a person
i wanna ask what u think of me woody? do u think im a dick?

LP186 said:
weeztones not funny mate!
look woody i know y ur upset and hay! good 4 u
and i know most girls r not evil, i also know that most guys bastards either
its just the way you look at a person
i wanna ask what u think of me woody? do u think im a dick?

well this thread was a backstab for what spike 1412 said about girls.

can i answer that question or wat?

Weeztones, quit being a shithead. Pardon my french, but women don't deserve to be spoken to like that, you stupid idiot. How about you try respecting the lady's opinion instead of dodging the whole arguement completely and calling her a whore. What a shot below the belt dude. YOU SUCK.
And ladies, I'm serious when I say there are alot of guys out there who know how to treat you right. Sure they aren't the best looking, and maybe they aren't the most popular guys in school, but by god, the nerd who treats a woman right is more of a man then old school Schrawtzenegger.

Clogz said:
Weeztones, quit being a shithead. Pardon my french, but women don't deserve to be spoken to like that, you stupid idiot. How about you try respecting the lady's opinion instead of dodging the whole arguement completely and calling her a whore. What a shot below the belt dude. YOU SUCK.
And ladies, I'm serious when I say there are alot of guys out there who know how to treat you right. Sure they aren't the best looking, and maybe they aren't the most popular guys in school, but by god, the nerd who treats a woman right is more of a man then old school Schrawtzenegger.
That's true. And for weeztones, any guy should know that girls don't like to be called whores! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back