Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like 'normal' rain

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I like really heavy rain

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I like thunderstroms and all that crazy stuff

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
I love weather in general. I'd go into metereology...but I suck too much in math.
I would like to become a certified storm spotter though. Maybe even a tornado chaser, amatuer work like that. :D

I had a fear of Thunderstorms when i was younger, I still haven't fully gotten over it yet. I just don't like them....

If lighting were a woman, I'd marry it. Seriously, I love it.
Like Minzara, I was also scared to death when rain started pouring, even more if lighting was involved, when I was younger. My fear faded away the day my mom took me outside while it was pouring and we started to play in the rain. Now I absolutely love it when it rains and when it feels as though the lighting is right next door. Mother nature is so powerful.
I also love the scent the ground emits after it has rained. Ahh.

I like thunderstroms and all that crazy stuff, lol but as long as im not in it, wait.. no hm... i like being in it depends of what cloths im wearing its light stuff hell yea i run around in the thunder storm *WOOOOHH*

the most strongest storms for me,
thunder and lightning are powerful, i like to feel that power.
the heavy raindrops also feel good to be under.
give me the most insane youve got!!!!!!

Nice title on the thread lol ^^

I love thunderstorms. Where I live we don't get very intense storms. They just flash and rumble around for a few minutes and then fade away, but I do love them, even though they can be powerful enough to destroy property and stuff like that. I just think they're beautiful, I suppose.

The type of rain I don't like is that sort of little drizzle you get sometimes. That's pretty depressing, and it's annoying because you never know whether or not to wear a coat. It might stop, or it might become a proper downpour. :/

Back