Rammstein

MrAnonymous

Rammstein is a German Tranz Metal Band ( Dance Metal )
They Have Had Music In Such Movies As:
The Matrix - DuHast
XXX - Feuer Frei
Resident Evil - Hallelujah

They are... Off The Hook
so go to YouTube, LimeWire, or whatever you have
and listen to them
Or Cactuar Get You :thumbsup:

Um....Rammstein completely destroys about every other band out there...if everyone didn't already know.

Rammstein is probably the best German band ever...

everyone should go and listen to their stuff...(I think a lot of people already heard of them)

ya we all know of em i hate them freeken hardcore but i like their song Links 1 2 3 the intro is awesome. and Ich Will is also ok

MrAnonymous said:
Grandfather on my mums side
and plus
Born in holland moved to england then germany and then sadly Florida =S
omg!!
but why sadly Florida?? i would be glad as hell if i would live in the usa... but i think thats always like this... european wanna live in the us and u guys wanna go to europe... kinda like that :D

MrsBennington-Delson said:
omg!!
but why sadly Florida?? i would be glad as hell if i would live in the usa... but i think thats always like this... european wanna live in the us and u guys wanna go to europe... kinda like that :D
The Comparison of Germany and Florida is like comparing
Old and new Korn
Old is better than new :(

Sygy said:
my dad speaks german

and omg..rammstein, in my oppion, are the best ****ing band ever!!!

their song wo bist du is like the best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!
well gotta admit from their music is kinda cool... but they look like deamons live damnit.. i saw a music vid from then "live in berlin" ya i wont go there...

That was in their earlier years though,they seem to have mellowed out with age,as is shown in their songs,performances,and attaire

Back