Re/Introduction: Hi, my name is Clogz

Clogz

Loud and Proud
I'm Clogz. Unfortunately, some of you knew me when I was a teenager. I apologize about all that nasty business. I turned out OK, though. I've been part of LPF since 2004, but I was gone for a good three years.

So, what now?

I'm almost 28 years old. I'm an American. I'm a Christian and it does dominate a good chunk of my life. I studied Biblical Literature in college and I've held a ton of interesting jobs since graduating high school, including: various janitor jobs, working in radio/music industry, and working as a youth minister in a church. I spent the last year working as a 'mental health tech' in a residential treatement facility for adolescent drug addicts with a medium to high level of aggression.

I've been married for almost six years. I have a dog and a cat. I love my family.

As for music? Linkin Park is still on my iPod. However, my taste in music has changed a lot. I'm into alternative, rock, and EDM. I've moved on from metal and punk. My favorite band right now is Twenty One Pilots. Frankly, I don't shut up about them. I'm more obsessed with this band than I ever was with Linkin Park.

Back