Rear rims with or without tires

Zibilich

I was busting a long wheelie thru an empty field and there was a random huge piece of rebar with cement still on it and by the time i saw it, it was too late to land the front wheels and turn out the way. So i rode through it and ended up busting up one of my back tires and rim.

So now im looking for some rear rims in good condition with or without tires. Not looking to break the bank either.. So lemme know what you got!

If my math is correct sounds like you were fortunate it was only the tire and wheel. 4 wheels - 2 wheels (2 in the air) - 1 wheel (rebar/cement) = potential for serious damage or injury!!

We'll keep it up top and get you back riding soon! :thumb:

Thats pretty much what i was thinking when i was going to try and set it down. I knew it was going to eff something up so it works out alot better knowing that i only messed up one rim/tire rather than 2..

bump!

What are you looking to get Chris? My buddy is about to move some parts and he has some rims. Some stock, a set of dwt 8" beadlocks and maybe some 8" hipers... Hit me up, you know how to get ahold of me, let me know what you're looking for and what you're looking to spend.

Back