Register problem

Chris

My friend wants to register, but the registration picture isnt showing up. And neither for me. Any thoughts?

Yeah, a couple of friends who wanted to join also told me to post about this problem but I forgot lol. The verification image thingy where you type in a code doesn't work, even if you try to right click and view picture. I hope they can fix this problem as new people won't be able to register.

I am sorry about this issue. I was unaware of it. I have disabled image verification for the time being. Please let your friends know it is fixed.

Can't log out/in

Hey, just a small issue. Here at home I share my computer with another LPF member/housemate JammerG, but tonight we've noticed that I can't log out and she can't log in, even though it says that all cookies have been cleared when I go through the log out process at the top of the site. Any suggestions/insights/solutions? Thanks a bunch in advance,
-Rav

(BTW, on a totally unrelated issue, just updating on previous problem regarding image loading/computer taking forever to load images. The problem seems to have been rectified now by the use of 'Upload Engine' (the main upload site that I use) new introduction of the thumbnail viewer rather than pasting actual full sized picture. I'm not sure if it were due to my slow computer or whatever, but this seems to have fixed that issue for me; it still lags a bit when traffic's congested, but that's just to be expected and is in no way as drastic as it used to be. Just thought that by sharing this with you others who have been having similar issues might want to try switching upload sites as it has worked for me! Thanks!)

This is not a issue with the site. This is a issue with the cookie permissions on your PC. You can manually erase your cookies by finding the LPF cookie files and deleting them from your PC.

Thankyou for that! I recall you mentioning that to another member just I just wanted to make sure first... thanks again! Will give it a shot.

-Rav

(Edit: Your suggestion worked, thanks ever so much! Yay!)

That friend of yours needs to get a better PC or a better internet explorer, like Mozilla Firefox or something. Internet explorer sucks!

Back