Scam Baiters Thread

"Baiting" is pretending to fall for the scammer's story, and pretending to be on the threshold of sending him money, without ever doing so.

Meanwhile, the scammer's email passwords get phished and his computer gets a Keylogger. Any other victims he might have are warned off.

It is illegal in spots, and not discussed in the open.

"Baiting" is pretending to fall for the scammer's story, and pretending to be on the threshold of sending him money, without ever doing so.

Meanwhile, the scammer's email passwords get phished and his computer gets a Keylogger. Any other victims he might have are warned off.

It is illegal in spots, and not discussed in the open.
I played along with one of those Nigerian scammers. Turned out the guy lived in my area. I would have liked to have seen his face when the cops showed at his door.

Here is De Master Yoda explaining how he learned about a scammer who was about to receive $4000 from a victim, and how it was intercepted so that the intended recipient did not receive it.

Accessing someone else's email is illegal, so discussions of this sort are kept in the hidden forums.View attachment 17751

Attachments

• afi3.PNG
    afi3.PNG
    73.3 KB · Views: 82
Back