Should I get the yellowcard ocean avenue cd?

lp_halo_lotr_fan

I'm thinking about getting yellowcard ocean avenue but I'm not completely sure yet. I've heard "Way Away" and Breathing" but not any others. I wouldn't want to spend money on a cd i wouldn't like. I'd be glad to take any of your opinions

I never really liked them, but I guess they are okay. Even if you don't like the album, you still got two songs you like if you buy it.

i own the yellowcard CD. and i think it's a good CD. But really, it all depends if you really do prefer them. I guess they kinda grew on me. I went to 2 o their concerts last year.

Good Songs on Ocean Avenue: (* a top favorite)
Way Away*
Breathing*
Ocean Avenue*
Empty Apartment*
Only One*
Life of a Salesman
Miles Apart
Believe*
Inside Out
Back Home

I have it and i really like it!!! go on bn.com and you should be able to hear a tiny bit of each song, or actually go to BARNES N NOBLE and listen to it through those head phones if you can. but, i'd find a way to check it out before i got it, if you end up not wanting it, but you do like two songs, so it is a little worth it. I love it, but that's me, so i don't know if you will. check it out though! :)

Hey, i like yellowcard!! i don't really think it's cool for you guys to be dissing other bands... if you don't like them, that's fine... say you don't like them... but don't diss them... personally i like yellowcard, a lot... i wouldn't call them punk though... but they aren't gay ass posers... in my opinion, you should buy the cd if you like their music... listen to the songs ShinodaBear posted, if u like them, then buy the cd...

Back