Shoutbox updates

eddo

Minor thing:

I really like the way the shoutbox tells us that someone replied to a post, but is there a way to set it so it shocks the hell out of people when they fill the shoutbox up because they didn't proofread before they hit submit and keep going back in and editing their post?

eddo said:
Minor thing:

I really like the way the shoutbox tells us that someone replied to a post, but is there a way to set it so it shocks the hell out of people when they fill the shoutbox up because they didn't proofread before they hit submit and keep going back in and editing their post?

Shut the hell up.

eddo said:
Minor thing:

Sh t, I'm gonna start doing it on purpose until that gets fixed. Now that I know it bothers you so much.

Attachments

• 186c8c046e6b8ab7a5a99be2ea005d81.jpg
    186c8c046e6b8ab7a5a99be2ea005d81.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 46
Hehe... That's Wadd. I just looked it up.:D And minus the gay thing and aids, yes you can call me Wadd.

Back