Slow Your Roll Full Version!

wont be anything popular in the hip hop culture (lean with it rock with it, gimme that, etc...) its still okay, but not great. People won't recognize it's Chester though.

kinda boring. (chester's part i mean. i didn't listen to the rest of it) it's nice, he can definitely sing, he has a great voice, but it's a boring part.

The song as a whole is a helluvalot better than alot of the stuff thats out there... rap-wise.

And no, not just because Chaz is on it.

Me likey. :thumbsup:

I love this song. I am not into rap, but like Mouse said, it is not like the other rap out there.. even if Chaz wasn't in this song I would like it.

I thought this one was really bad.

I don't really know why, I just didn't like it.

BTW was I the only one who thought his voice wasn't completely weird? (Chester's, I mean.)

definitely my favorite song right after The Instrumental by Lupe and Jonah.

I'll tell you what, Young Buck really delivered it on this track. His verses are really dope. Even though they contain some cursing, they are just plain out awesome. The message this song gives is <3<3<3.

Best track of 2006: The Instrumental
Best track of 2007 so far: Slow Your Roll

easily the best track so far of the year for me. Chester did pretty good too. Young Buck man...much respect to him now. I need lyrics for the whole song please! :D

Well...as I am probably one of the only ones on here who enjoys G-Unit stuff...I'm really into the new Young Buck album....and "slow your roll" is an awesome track...and Chester adds a special feeling to it

Back