Smokers.

They irritate the hell out of me but just as long as they are not around me, they can smoke themselves to a cancerous death for all I care.

Yes I smoke and I hate it. But, everytime I try to quit everyone ends up hating me (and I them) and my daughter takes the brunt of it. I am schedualing a hypnosis session this fall. I am determined to quit I absolutely ****ing HATE it (the only thing I like is that allows me to step out of the insanity of life and my daughter and just sit and take a break) I smoke outside for the most part. I think is another reason it is hard to quit, I count on those briefe moments for silence

Passive smokers are cheapskate bastards. Buy your own smokes, and stop ****ing hanging around sniffing my air.

When I took up the evil habit, smoking was widely advertised, and considered to be cool and even chic. Movie stars did it, sporting types did it, public figures did it, cowboys did it, hell, even school teachers did it.

Addictions are just that; hard nuts to crack. Tizz, let me know how your hypnotherapy comes out.

I can go without for a week, no probs.

Yeah I smoke, and I only do so cause I enjoy it. I had to quit for week a little while back, and that was no prob. but I started smoking again cause... why not? Maybe I'll find that special girl that makes me want to quit!! :)

I smoked about a pack a day for close to three years. I've cut down considerably, but am seriously trying to quit. I smoke at the most 5 a day (unless I'm drinking). In all I have been smoking for 5 years

Yes, I smoke and I hate it. I didn't start smoking until about 5 years ago. Pretty stupid huh? Lived 28 years without them and then picked them up.

My husband and his family smoke like freight trains. During the winter months, we play a lot of cards. I either had to start or choke to death sitting at the table with them. :p

Smoking is your choice just have the courtesy to kill yourself only and not me. I never smoked. I grew up in a smoking household. Lung cancer claimed my father's life in '01 and my mother had throat cancer but luckily had it caught in the early stages. Yep, it's sure good for ya. I have a friend who is a former co-worker. He chewed for years. Now he has no bottom lip nor teeth on the bottom. It claimed the jawbone as well. If you wanna smoke then smoke. Just don't ****ing do it around me. I feel that it is a personal choice and everyone should have the freedom to kill themself if they so desire.

tizz said:
Yes I smoke and I hate it. But, everytime I try to quit everyone ends up hating me (and I them) and my daughter takes the brunt of it. I am schedualing a hypnosis session this fall. I am determined to quit I absolutely ****ing HATE it (the only thing I like is that allows me to step out of the insanity of life and my daughter and just sit and take a break) I smoke outside for the most part. I think is another reason it is hard to quit, I count on those briefe moments for silence
Don't worry, Tizzy, cancer cures smoking :D

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Don't worry. Tizzy, cancer cures smoking :D

Damn that an awesome quote, scares me! lol What ever happened to" Aids kills fags dead?" not gay bashing here. That just reminded me of that.

bec said:
Yes, I smoke and I hate it. I didn't start smoking until about 5 years ago. Pretty stupid huh? Lived 28 years without them and then picked them up.

My husband and his family smoke like freight trains. During the winter months, we play a lot of cards. I either had to start or choke to death sitting at the table with them. :p

Gee, you think he would have loved you enough to want to quit and respected your health and well being but instead you chose to conform. That is, of course, that you already knew of his destructive vice so therefore you are not surprized, accepted it and are obligitory to his impending doom (and yours as well)Guess you know where you stand on the capitulation ladder with respect to a known carcenogen. How nice to be second best :D

I don't smoke.My eldest brother is the only one who smokes.The rest of us six kids and my parents can't stand that ****.I've been telling him to stop for 5 years.And now that he's got a wife and a one year old daughter,he needs to get his priorities straight.He keeps saying he'll stop,but I'm afraid that might only be when death claims him.

Anyway, I don't mind other smokers just as long as they don't smoke near me.3 of my friends also smoke.They started back in high school.I nearly got pulled in,but thanks to God,I didn't go down that path. :)

In the famous last words of a smoking victim,

"Whatever you do, don't smoke. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Yul Brynner battled briefly with cancer. His body fitness belied the fact that he was riddled with cancer.

He knew his time was at an end. He took that time to make a short documentary on the pitfalls of habitual smoking.

Whatever you do. Don't smoke.

Attachments

• 5633760d37e13de257a3b9451b29b1a9.jpg
    5633760d37e13de257a3b9451b29b1a9.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 11
Back