Smoking... please read!

spike91232004

Ok I hate smoking! I hate tabbacoo!!! I hate all drugs!! So I thought I would just let everyone know if you have a relative, friend or someone you know that smokes or does drugs immeditly tell them to quit if you havent.... Buy them "smoke away" take their tabacco and throw it away do anything you can to stop this sickness. I am fed up with it! I hate it almost more than drugs!!! It is disguisting, kill people, endangers other peoples lives and pisses me off when seeing someone smoke! Today at my grandmas my Christmas was ruined even more! MY nanas son just walks down into the basement and lights a Ciggarette. wtf I was like "omg, screw this and ran upstairs covered my mouth just in case the smell leaked threw the door which it did. I put duck tape around my nose and just sat there. I was so pissed off! I mean come on now!!! Your freakin son walks in lights a ciggerate in front of you! I mean jesus christ my nana is like 80 something years old! Talk about self - centered right there!!!! You are too lazy to go outside you would rather endanger your family then get a little cold on your fingers..... I was jut furious!! So yeah if anyone on this forum smokes please do what is right and quit.......... I am just disguisted in this crap. I want to murder all Cigarette companys owners! I am just *covers head with pillow and growls*.............. Thank god that guy and his wife are gone though. So yeah I am just looking out for my friends so please do me all a favor and just quit smoking! Please when I walk down the street and I see people smoking this is what I do to make it look like they are pissing people off. I totally jump out of the way cover my mouth and have a furious look on my face. Maybe it will give them a hint to stop!???? huh? maybe..... Well I sure hope! So sorry if I am making anyone mad on saying how tabacco is gross but this is America right? Freedom of freaking speach and I am getting fed up with this crap!! If I had one wish in my life it would be that all type of drugs and tabacco were totally wiped off the face of the universe and never able to come back... It would be a miracle. But whatever I guess, I can dream but not like that will ever happen anyway.

Just thought I would warn you people to tell your familys, your friends, people you know just to quit! *puts head down and puts hand over face and breaths heavily*

Just thought I would tell you all this......

DAMNIT **** SMOKING!!!!!!!!! ERR!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!! DIE!! JUST FREAKIN DIE!!!!!!!! i HATE THIS!!!

deep breaths man. i know where your comin from though. i despise it when careless people are in a crowded room and they just decide to light one. i got fed up with my mom smoking around me so much. it was a couple of years ago. i didnt go off on her though. i just calmly told her how much it was affecting my life. she quit smoking cold turkey and i couldnt be any more proud of her. next stop? get her to stop drinking so much. affects me more then the smoking did. but again, i talked to her, and shes lightening up. so if you have a family member or friend, just do what i do. calmly say how its, as i put it, ruining my life. i tend to exaggerate things a bit, but hey! it works.

P.S. ya see someone smokin on the street? take a couple steps, and then scream at the top of your lungs "SMOKING KILLS!". it may not make em stop but atleast itll embarrass them :)

I will do that lol... I might get yelled at by the person or chased down but it is worth embarrising them and telling them how it really is. I am so glad someone agrees with me. :)

if your a little scared, email that person, again, thats what i did. i was to nervous to talk her in the face, for like the third time when she wouldnt lighten up on the drinking. sooo i emailed her when she was at work, and that made it easier on me.

Ok everyone buy plane tickets and lets head down to whatever the top tabacco company is and take out a shot gun, pistol, rocket loncher and an Uzi and murder the guy who runs these businesses lol We might go to jail but it is worth it... Just joking i would if I could. Hey lets get all the members of LPF to email the tabbaco company saying smoking kills you dumb bastards! Then maybe enough people will email and they will finally shut down the factories! lol

(shaks head in agreement) yeppers, i agree 110%!! my mom smokes, i've been tryin to get her to quit for like ever, n she juz gets real mad n starts sayin how she's been smoking for so long shes not goin to quit now. i always cover my nose around her but every time you see her shes always got a danm ciggeret :mad: out of all the things i wish i could at least get her to quit :(

spike91232004 said:
Ok everyone buy plane tickets and lets head down to whatever the top tabacco company is and take out a shot gun, pistol, rocket loncher and an Uzi and murder the guy who runs these businesses lol We might go to jail but it is worth it... Just joking i would if I could. Hey lets get all the members of LPF to email the tabbaco company saying smoking kills you dumb bastards! Then maybe enough people will email and they will finally shut down the factories! lol
lol i don't think that would work, n if it did we would have alot of ppl with nicatine fits to deal with lol

Also its there choice if they wanna smoke or do drugs...it matters what kind of drugs though if its crack...seek help...but if it weed...I could give a rats ass

stupidsoul1 said:
P.S. ya see someone smokin on the street? take a couple steps, and then scream at the top of your lungs "SMOKING KILLS!". it may not make em stop but atleast itll embarrass them

i do that with my friends...people just smile and wave at us....

Isnt that embasing yourself :p

jomama10691 said:
stop killing it dude. lol. those truth commercials bother me because of how much blame they actually put on the companies. yeah it is their product, but its the consumers choice.

THAAANNNKKKK YOUUUU!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Back