Song that made you an LP fan...

Lyson

what was the first LP song you ever heard that got u hooked!
The first for me was Crawling, never looked back
:D
band-43.jpeg

One Step Closer
Hands down. The first time I heard it I instantly just felt swept up in the raw emotion of it. I was like... 'Yeah! Damnit!' I remember spending hours literally on the net chatting listening to the OSC single on constant rotation for weeks - almost to the point I could practically recite all three songs on it backwards in my sleep! I was at Uni at the time. That song did for me what coffee couldn't.
Damn. Hehe.

For me it was Crawling, too. It was very different from the other stuff at that time!

The first LP song I loved was In The End. I found out what band it was by, bought Hybrid Theory and loved every song on the album. :)

The first song I ever heard from Linkin Park was "In the End." I wasn't a fan though, I just liked the song.

Then when I saw "The One," a movie starring Jet-Li, it shows a scene where Jet-Li is in the car flipping through the radio, and he rocks to "By Myself" by Linkin Park (different song on the actual DVD).

Since then, I've been looking everywhere online for that song cause I liked it so much.

Then a friend of mine from school eventually told me it was by Linkin Park. After I downloaded it, I decided to download many other LP tracks. I actually liked ALL of their songs. That's when I decided "Okay, I am now a Linkin Park fan." :)

Yeah, ashamed to say it, but when In the End became popular, I was one of the first kids to know all of the lyrics to it (yeah, i was so proud of myself)

one of my other friends was an LP fan too, he already had Hybrid Theory. I bought the CD at a Wal Mart one day, but I was reluctant, because I hadn't heard any other songs on the album.

But, I ended up going through the songs, one by one, to the point where I liked them all. The only ones that I didn't really like, were With You, Points of Authority, and Runaway. I was always thrown off by the 'beatboxing' in Points of Authority, and never actually made it to the guitar. Sad, I know.

But I love them now. Yeah.

Well, I'm certainly not fluent, but....

Hablo sí del español. Quisiera decirle que haya un gato muy grande en mis pantalones. Y puede o puede no ser ilegal lamer perillas de la puerta en otros planetas.

Does anyone know what I actually said, because I haven't the slightest clue.,

XD

*bursts out laughing*
OMG, you guys just cracked me up so hard I have tears in my eyes!
That's just classic! I should sig that... haha ;)

But as far as this thread goes... OSC did it for me as far as songs go. I wasn't as impressed with the clip of it as I was ITE. I saw that and I was blown away. But yeah. Have already answered this one... just spamming now.
Oops! :eek:

*checks it with google*

What the hell!?

"I speak yes of the Spanish. It meant to him that there is a very great cat in my trousers. And it can or it can not be illegal to lick knobs of the door in other planets. "

How in the hell did I come up with that?

o_O

Back