Spray Paint Princess!!!!

manny530

Wishes He Was a MOD!
ok so posting up a pic of my clunker. i switched from blue to white plastics an the stock yamaha grey frame just didnt look right to me an i was to broke to PC so went to walmart an got me some rattle cans an i know what u are all thinkin but im not a total cheap ******* i sprang for the good paint not that cheap .99 a can stuff i went baller status an bought the $4.99 a can stuff. one day i will break down an do it all right i think lol

random001-1.jpg

random0031-1.jpg

random004-1.jpg

oh yeah an forgot about the Bawler ass high temp on the motor ($8.99 a can just sayn) the plan was to polish the whole motor but ideas somtimes seem much easier in my head than when i actually do them lol the motor is a Wr480 with an OI +1 SS head

i cant tell u how many times i have started it with that thing in an heard it shoot out never gets old especially when one of your buddies is behind the bike an get drilled by it lol

i cant tell u how many times i have started it with that thing in an heard it shoot out never gets old especially when one of your buddies is behind the bike an get drilled by it lol

Remind me if we ever get the chance to ride together to definitely wear a cup!!! :icon_lol:

Looks really good, I don't care how much it cost or didn't cost :thumb:

Back