Sudden Serious Issue with Windows 7 Ultimate

D

Darvictor

Sorry about the long post, and if you read it completely that would be appreciated, and even more if you have suggestions. I wrote it like this so you can see everything that has happened and everything Í've done so far, and to understand the stress hehe...Anyways:
Today, I moved my laptop from one place to another, a MagicJack plugged in and also an USB for keyboard and mouse. Afterwards, my Headset stopped working, I tried resetting the PC, then the internet wouldnt work.

I tried resetting again and a Microsoft update installed itself. Right before the login screen, the screen went black, I awaited patiently for an hour or so, and I lost hope and tried resetting again, then it would give me an error about a Device, 0xe000009 or something similar. I tried System Repair and it led me to that black screen again. pretty much all options led me to it. I tried with the Install Disc, aiming for a System Restore to a previous date. Didn't work because it told me I had choose an operational system by restarting.

I did, then, after waiting another hour for the Install window to open up, the Repair options wouldnt show at all after choosing Repair my computer on the Install screen. After waiting about 2 more hours and trying a few more times, it finally worked. I did a successful Startup Repair that was done in about 30 minutes, instead of the previous 3 hour one which never finished. It gave me an error saying that It couldn't repair itself automatically and to contact Windows, saying that if I had recently attached a device to this computer that I should remove it etc...
I restart, hoping in my mind it somehow fixed itself. It did a Drive Consistency (or something similar) when I booted, it was fixing the drives I beleive. Everything was working fine until it I got to the Desktop screen, which spent about 20 minutes black and loading, with the toolbar below. Then suddenly, blue screen and everything to hell. Last resort was to re install. Everything went smooth up to the reinstall screen, with the usual delay that its having today. Upon choosing the Disc Partition upon which to reinstall (yes I chose the correct one and even tried to choose the other ones for giggles) It told me "Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate and existing system partition. See setup log files for more info" and it also would say on Details "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu.
That's until I have got. Again,sorry about the long post, and if you read it completely that would be appreciated, and even more if you have suggestions. Please help.
Update: Performed a new Startup Repair which worked fine now. Retsrted perfectly at top speed. Got to desktop, I could see everything, then it froze, then only the background picture remained, then blue screen.

Continue reading...

Back