Sure a virus or worse but MSE, nothing detects anything

A

Arizona MDramatic

Pretty sure my system has many "rogue" issues but no scan or any manufacture picks up a single cookie! What do I do? Here is a little back ground. I worked for a major company that had numerous Trojans, Malware & botnets hidden within the network for at least 8 months. Many of the issues crossed over to my personal computers since I would access my Outlook email from home or other work related sites. Our computer has been reformatted & reloaded to wipe out issues that were never identified yet strange issues still occur. IE: Media extender notifications appear in my task bar yet we don't have any extenders. Automatic updating is on yet we never have any updates but out of the blue I will get an update that was issued in 2007. All "fix it tools" that I attempt to down load are not successful and neither MSE or Malwarebites are detecting any issues. Meanwhile, my email accounts become overwhelmed with spam and the emails themself are similar to recent websearches yet no email addresses where entered. Each time I adjust settings (time or whatever) they do not seem to stick.....

I've had issues where IE9 continually crashes yet the fix it reports get deleted. I have word documents that generate middle of the night..... What should I do?

Continue reading...

Back