Switchblade will be out for a while

Crispy Critter

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.It's just that I found a way better website than this 1.I found a ton of rocker chicks and I'm going to hang over there for a long time.In the mean time u might be able to continue chatting with my father that is if I'm not hoging up the computer.Ok well this is probably the end for Switchblade.L8r :cool:

Nah, that bitch at least made a few guys stupid enough to stick their dick in that battery acid of a vagina happy. This guy just lowers the quality of the air for the people around him.

Hugh G. Rekshun said:
Well then, if thats how he feels, he gone.....
C-YA BitchICantGetLaid!!!

Yet another who goes through the song and dance "later, im out..."

.......i hate pleads for "no please stayyyyyyyyyyy"

See ya!....please keep your word

sheesh...couldnt even do it under his own name either.....

Vortex said:
Yet another who goes through the song and dance "later, im out..."

.......i hate pleads for "no please stayyyyyyyyyyy"

See ya!....please keep your word

sheesh...couldnt even do it under his own name either.....
Hmm yes, PERMAMNENT IDIOT BOX for switchblade for thinking we care.

well 2 bad ppl.I'm back and i'm sure i'll b staying till i die,on the other hand when i'm 30 u'll all b 89 gargling on ur saliva as u lay down on a medical bed trying 2 hit on the 26 year old nurse with huge knockers,while i'll b playing sold out show's and in the the end of every song flipping each and every1 of u off,while u watch me at concert on a dvd,that even some1 as old as urself's can afford,and as u try 2 get off ur medical bed's u'll break ur backs,then as u lay down on a cold un4giving floor,a demons hand will come and pull u down into hell...exactly where u all belong,so good riddance 2 all of u

Switchblade said:
well 2 bad ppl.I'm back and i'm sure i'll b staying till i die,on the other hand when i'm 30 u'll all b 89 gargling on ur saliva as u lay down on a medical bed trying 2 hit on the 26 year old nurse with huge knockers,while i'll b playing sold out show's and in the the end of every song flipping each and every1 of u off,while u watch me at concert on a dvd,that even some1 as old as urself's can afford,and as u try 2 get off ur medical bed's u'll break ur backs,then as u lay down on a cold un4giving floor,a demons hand will come and pull u down into hell...exactly where u all belong,so good riddance 2 all of u

This post is a joke right??
PLEASE tell me that no one person could be this... well...I don't know how to describe it other then a total and complete waste of time and space.

Lethalfind said:
This post is a joke right??
PLEASE tell me that no one person could be this... well...I don't know how to describe it other then a total and complete waste of time and space.

You're alive, aren't you?

Switchblade will be out to lunch it should say. You know the lights are on but nobody

Back