SYNC CALENDAR TO PC FROM WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5

S

Stephen919

After MICROSOFT cancelled the Microsoft MYphone service and I tried to go back to using the Windows Moble Device Center and sync to Outlook...IT NEVER WORKED PROPERLY WITH SYNCING THE CALENDAR!!!

THE MICROSOFT MYPHONE SERVICE DID SOMETHING TO MY PHONE WHICH CAUSE MY CALENDAR SYNC TO BECOME
NON FUNCTIONAL! .MY CONTACTS ARE SYNCING...HOWEVER THE CALENDAR IS NOT!!!!!
I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO SEARCH ALL THE TECHNICAL SITES AND BLOGS TO FIND A SOLUTION OR SUPPORT TO NO AVAIL.MICROSOFT NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND OWN THIS ISSUE AND HELP SOLVE IT!
Harris: I will try to assist you in this regard.
Harris: May I know the version of Outlook you are using?
Stephen Peritz: THIS IS NOT AN INCONVENIENCE AND I TAKE OFFENCE TO THE ARBITRARY USE OF THET TERM!
Stephen Peritz: WINDOWS MOB 6.5
Stephen Peritz: OUTLOOK 2007
Stephen Peritz: WIN MOB DIVICE CENTER (CURRENT VERSION)
Harris: Thank you for the information.
Stephen Peritz: DEVICE CENTER
Stephen Peritz: THE MICROSOFT MYPHONE SERVICE DID SOMETHING TO MY PHONE WHICH CAUSE MY CALENDAR SYNC TO BECOME NON FUNCTIONAL!
Harris: Okay.
Harris: Please give me a moment while I search for the support options for this issue. If I am unable to find any relevant information, I will discuss the applicable support options.
XANADUFL (AT) YAHOO.COM
Stephen Peritz: I originally had the phone syncing perfectly to my PC. TheN I learned about Microsoft Myphone with I switched to and it was AMAZING AND PERFECT. then You guys had the microsoft myphone service ABRUPTLY CANCELED. Ever since I have had no luck in syncing MY CALENDAR!.
Harris: Thank you for your time.
Stephen Peritz: MICROSOFT NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT THIS ISSUE THAT THEY CREATED WHEN THE MYPHONE SERVICE DID SOMETHING TO MY CALENDAR
Stephen Peritz: THAT PRECLUDED IT FROM SYNCING THROUGH THE WINDOWS MOBILE DEVICE CENTER TO THE OUTLOOK CALENDAR
Harris: After thoroughly searching through my resources, I'm sorry to inform you that I wasn't able to find any closely related article or targeted link on this matter.
Stephen Peritz: I KNOW...THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TALKING TO YOU!!! IF YOU READ THE ABOVE YOU WOULD NOT BE REPEATING THIS
Harris: In this regard, I request you to please post a question on the Microsoft Answeres Forum by visiting the link given below.
Harris: Please click here to post a question.
Stephen Peritz: MICROSOFT NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SUPPORT THIS ISSUE THAT THEY CREATED WHEN THE MYPHONE SERVICE DID SOMETHING TO MY CALENDAR
Stephen Peritz: THAT IS THE SAME BULLSHIT ANSWER THE LAST REP GAVE ME BEFORE HE UNILATERALLY DISCONNECTED THE CHAT
Harris: I understand your concern, Stephen.
Stephen Peritz: DO YOU REALLY!!!
Stephen Peritz: MY CONCERN IS THAT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME THE RUN-A-ROUND!
Harris: However, I once again request you to please post a question where your question will be answered by our Support team within 24 hours.
Harris: I hope your issue will be resolved soon.
Stephen Peritz: HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION?
Stephen Peritz: BY DIRECTING ME TO THE SITE THAT GIVES THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SYNC??
Harris: No.
Stephen Peritz: THAT'S ALL THEY DO
Stephen Peritz: I NEED A LIVE TECH TO TALK TO
Harris: Please post a question and our Support team will answer to your question.
Stephen Peritz: AND WHEN THEY DON'T?
Harris: Then please contact your phone manufacturer for assistance in this regard.
Harris: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Stephen Peritz: THEY TELL ME IS IT NOT THEIR ISSUE..IT IS MICROSOFTS ISSUE
Stephen Peritz: I HAVE BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD
Stephen Peritz: GET ME TO A LIVE TECH
Harris: Thank you for using Microsoft Customer Service Chat. Please feel free to come back again. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

Continue reading...

Back