Take The New Fort Minor Poll

Hahninator

Just got an email from the Fort Minor Street Team; reading this:

Mike wants to know which of the 2 Fort Minor songs on the "Be a Fort Minor Producer" Player you prefer. Is it ‘Remember the Name’ or is it ‘Petrified’? Cast a vote for your favorite of the two to let your voice be heard.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE FORT MINOR POLL NOW

Vote Remember the Name guys O_O best song ever :)

And remember to check out the "Be a Fort Minor Producer" Player every Monday to collect the latest layer for Remember the Name. Fort Minor Headquarters will be releasing the fourth layer to the track, so make sure to stay tuned and continue to promote the player.

Also if you haven't already, sign up for the Petrified Promotion for your opportunity to win 1 of 50 Fort Minor vinyl copies of Remember the Name and Petrified, signed by Mike Shinoda and Styles of Beyond. Contest Subject to official rules. No purchase necessary.

Also, because you got this email, it doesn't mean you're on the FMST yet. I'm still not accepted and I think Jon & Crew are still working on the entire ST ordeal. Not many others have been let in. When you get this email, it means you had signed up for the ST.

Maybe Mike is seeing who wants which song for the single? :D That would rock lol. RTN 4ever.

Peace,
Hahninator

Attachments

• site_header.jpg
    site_header.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 218
i choose petrified, for some reason i prefer that song to Remember The Name, i think its a better song, but thats just my opinion, both are great songs :thumbsup:

I didnt get that email, but i registered for the fmst, damnit, some emails adresses dont get through, why does the fmst email have to be one of them?

Not sure. I wish they would hurry up and let folks in the Street Team. Everyone's VERY happy they applied and want to get in lmao

Hybrid Soldier said:
I didnt get that email, but i registered for the fmst, damnit, some emails adresses dont get through, why does the fmst email have to be one of them?

i cant even access the forum, whenever i type in my user name and password it says its invalid, ive tried password resets, creating new accounts, etc etc, its stupid, oh well, after 5 tries i think it is, it locks me out

I probably won't get on the ST (it's OK if I don't though, I'm fine with it) but I'm definately voting RTN....If I can get the link to work. It won't load. I need to try again.

Edit: Wait, how are we supposed to vote if that haven't excepted many people yet? It makes me log in to vote....

shadowfax1007 said:
i cant even access the forum, whenever i type in my user name and password it says its invalid, ive tried password resets, creating new accounts, etc etc, its stupid, oh well, after 5 tries i think it is, it locks me out

thats what happens to me when i try and log in. :mad: not happy.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
I probably won't get on the ST (it's OK if I don't though, I'm fine with it) but I'm definately voting RTN....If I can get the link to work. It won't load. I need to try again.

Edit: Wait, how are we supposed to vote if that haven't excepted many people yet? It makes me log in to vote....

Click the link and look on the bottom left. All I did was click RTN and vote then it worked. You don't have to sign in.

Hybrid Soldier said:
damnit! i haven't gotten it either :(

Erm, it should work. Your internet is messed up if it won't work for you.

lol @ Vash's vote. RTN > Petrified x100

Back