Technet/Windows 7 Ultimate key

M

Mgamerz

Alright, before you think this is me asking for a key, I'm not.
My stepdad used to be part of technet. He might still be, i don't know. However, we have 2 product keys for Windows 7 Ultimate, one he has installed on his laptop. We have a spare one. I want to install it, but the disc he burned doesn't work anymore... Anyways. It only says 32bit or 64bit versions; I want to download Windows 7 Ultimate, which seems like a pain because I don't know if it's RTM or... well, I'm not sure. I think it's RTM, since I'm part of MSDN and got Windows 7 Professional for his machine (I want Ultimate for mine). Is there a way to check the product key? It came off of technet. It sounds shady, but I'm not lying that it's a valid, unused key that we have on this printed sheet. I don't wan to download and blow up my OS (Although, I might do a clean install... but I don't want to have to screw with it incase I have the wrong version).
Anyways, is there anywhere I can download Windows 7 Ultimate (the correct version?) NOT with any sort of tampering, but a legal version since I already have the product key. If anyone can help me, thanks.
-Mgamerz

Continue reading...

Back