The Better Bond.

RoyalOrleans

Each actor brought their own unique twist on the James Bond 007 character. Some were great actors, some were pretty-faces, some were bad-asses, while a few brought all three attributes onto the screen. Despite the variations and the Hollywood cheese element of the newer films, I still think Bond is one of the greatest characters of all time.

Personally, it doesn't get any better than Sean Connery.

I liked Roger Moore a little, but I always thought of him as Adam West's Bruce Wayne.

George Lazenby? Who?

Timothy Dalton was a pretty cool cat, but a poor man's Pierce Brosnan.

Pierce Brosnan was Remington Steele and shoud've retired right there.

Daniel Craig is like 5'6" and wears lifts in his shoes.

Still a good genre of film

George who?? I don't even know who that is.

Sean Connery has always been my favorite Bond. I haven't seen the newest Bond yet, but I doubt he can hold a candle to Sean!

The boffins are working on Connery's cyborg copy as we speak.

Lazenby broke new ground. First Aussie bond in the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Connery. I have never watched a full Bond film, but Sean beats just about everyone, at everything. Sean for president!!! :D

angie said:
Sean Connery. I have never watched a full Bond film, but Sean beats just about everyone, at everything. Sean for president!!! :D

Sean Connery was originally cast as Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings movies.

Phantom said:
I've never seen a single "Bond" film but if I did, Connery would most likely have my vote.

angie said:
What is wrong with you people? I didn't even know it was possible to go through life and not see a Bond film. I'm giving you home work for this weekend. Go rent a Bond film and watch it.

I think Timothy Dalton was the worst.
Bond should be sophisticated, savvy, suave and debonair. I think Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan both exemplify those characteristics. All of the rest just sucked. I haven’t seen the new film, but I already don’t like the new guy. He is too gooberish to act like a chick magnet.

I think Goldfinger was a classic.

Connery is just a great actor, but I think Roger Moore handled the job pretty well. He also showed a bit of fear when he was up against the toothy Jaws character, which brings a bit of reality into the makeup of the actor.

builder said:
I think Goldfinger was a classic.

Connery is just a great actor, but I think Roger Moore handled the job pretty well. He also showed a bit of fear when he was up against the toothy Jaws character, which brings a bit of reality into the makeup of the actor.
I have a picture of me with Jaws when I was seven. He came to my grandma's church.

ClassyMissFancy said:
Brosnan is a hottie. All the rest are mediocre at best.
Brosnan is a hottie. He is the best looking out of all of them and my second choice for best Bond. He has a ****y attitude that I find very attractive.

Brosnan is DEFINITELY a cutie. Very Gerard Butlerish. :D There was even talk about GB being the new Bond until the blonde retard took his place. Life isn't fair. I would have bitten the bullet and watched the new Bond film had he been cast in the part. sigh My poor broken heart. That man is so utterly rapeable.

View attachment 1125

Attachments

• 4c881c7a4f625ccdb9b978f5b0d12c9d.jpg
    4c881c7a4f625ccdb9b978f5b0d12c9d.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 39
RoyalOrleans said:
Sean Connery was originally cast as Gandalf in the Lord of the Rings movies.
I vaguely remember hearing something about that, who bailed on the deal, Sean, or the casting people??

tiredofwhiners said:
Hey how about Bon Scott from AC/DC, of all the people that died in there own vomit, he's the top.
I beg your pardon? What thread are you responding to?:rolleyes:

I want to see Brendan Fraser do Bond...

View attachment 1126

Some day I will MARRY.....

Some... guy...

....who looks a little like Brendan...

or at least...

someone who doesn't get mad...

....when I scream

..."Oh YES Brendan!!!!!" in the heat of passion.....:eek:

Attachments

• 70fde3685f2f155d19aea53a4f09b548.jpg