The Day the Nation Mourned

ImWithStupid

Susan Sarandon: The Nation Mourned My Split from Tim Robbins
By Sara Hammel

Wednesday September 08, 2010 02:45 PM EDT

View attachment 2979

Susan Sarandon wasn't the only one upset by her split from longtime love Tim Robbins last year – legions of fans were also thrown by the announcement.

"The nation mourned," Sarandon tells New York magazine. "I had a lot of people who came up to me and were not as upset as I was – but were definitely upset. I did feel a sense of responsibility, because I knew that people had a certain idea of how I was and who we were … But on your deathbed, it's not really going to matter how those people felt."
http://www.people.co...0419663,00.html

A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY

So, we're just 103 days away from a special date in our nation's history.

Yes, on December 23, 2010, we will mark the first anniversary of the break up between Susan Sarandon and her beau of 23 years, Tim Robbins.

This is how Ms. Sarandon assessed the split, in New York magazine's latest issue....

"The nation mourned.

I had a lot of people who came up to me and were not upset as I was, but were definitely upset.

I did feel a sense of responsibility because I knew that people had a certain idea of how I was and who we were."

Yes, the nation mourned, indeed. It was so devastating, that I can imagine all of us remembering exactly where we were...when we first heard the news.

I was at the pharmacy getting a prescription refilled. I remember... I was so stressed out: the generic brand was cheaper, but would it stop recurrences?

How petty were my concerns! My own worries quickly washed away, when my roommate Scott texted me the news.

Tim and Susan...it's over. Also:pick up some Magnum Twisters.

And, yes, I mourned.

I imagined this is how my parents felt, back on November 22, 1963.

But, like always, our country, and our people, soldiered on. We absorbed the shock, we mourned, but we moved on.

But make no mistake...we...will...never...forget.

Which is why I'm proposing we build a community center somewhat near where Tim and Susan broke up - which I believe was the Green Earth Café on Hollywood Blvd. (try their California Roll - but don't order it to-go - they will pack it in Styrofoam.)

The structure will contain a prayer center, a swimming pool, a play area for children, and of course, a nondenominational space where friends and lovers alike can watch their wonderful films.

I am fond of lemon scene from Atlantic City.

And if you don't, you're a racist homophobe who also hated Howard the Duck
http://www.dailygut.com/?i=4733

The nation mourned? Seriously?

Susan Sarandon is possibly the most self-absorbed, left-wing, narcissistic, twit/twat, EVER.

Attachments

• fe58fbfbb22e7e15c5a2e52b03ebda79.jpg
    fe58fbfbb22e7e15c5a2e52b03ebda79.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 8
I thought Susan and Geena drove off a canyon wall??

You mean that wasn't a documentary? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she wants to be finding a good lawyer, Tim made a pretty swift job of accounting/swindling in the Shawshank Redemption.

View attachment 2980

Attachments

• 480f89483b5e17724d6c20faf93fc1b0.jpg
    480f89483b5e17724d6c20faf93fc1b0.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 10
Just another air-headed celebrity. I'm always amazed that people actually take them seriously.

well now, that isn't at all what I expected when I opened this post....

lol

Back