The LP Random Downloads Thread

Hahninator

I'm gonna start a thread for random LP downloads. You can post them here and they can be like b-sides, live stuff, or any other kind of material. Don't post officially released and copyrighted stuff though. Anything else can go though. Same for FM. I think this will benefit LPF :D However, we need more than just 2-3 people to participate, so more should join in if you want.

I'll start us off with 1 track and that's "Walk (Pantera cover) by Disturbed (feat. Chester Bennington) live at Wantagh 2001". I know FireHawk specifically wanted this track, so this is for him mainly ^_^ Also you can make requests if you want.

You can get it here on YouSendIt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Thanks my homie!
---
Edit : Chaz owns on this song (but not as much as Pantera's singer owns it) and R.I.P. Dimebag Dareel (Pantera's Guitarist/Greatest Gutiarist ever!)

Could I get the last 3 videos from the Kings College 1/11/01 show? I believe it's With You, Runaway, and OSC. I also need Papercut and And One audio from that show.

Hope it's not too big of a request, thanks in advance :)

I have the show in 1 big video file and I can upload that if you want :D
Audiowise, I'll see what I've got.

Others might want the whole show too instead of just three videos anyway, so go ahead and upload it if/whenever you want. Since it's one big file I prefer yousendit, or a host that'll let me resume it. My computer's slow >_> Do you have that audio btw? :p

yeah I've got the audio. ill upload the 1 big video file to my server for yall.

my set in my folder is:
01 - Intro
02 - A Place for My Head
03 - Forgotten
04 - Papercut
05 - By Myself
06 - Points of Authority
07 - And One
08 - In the End
09 - With You
10 - Runaway
11 - (Talking)
12 - One Step Closer

"Dont post officaly released copyrighted stuff"

Did your bootlegers get permission from Warner, Linkin Park and The Venue to record and distribute your concerts or was it the case that someone had to sneak in a camera or dictaphone :p

Re-use ur phaseing u have no idea of the term 'copyright' and the licensing rights u get if u attend the concert :D lol

Copyright - Becomes official the moment something is created, it then becomes that person or persons property no official paperwork or proccess has to be completed however they must be able to prove they created it before sueing someone.

Licence Agreement - In Many cases u do not get the right to record the show when purchasing a ticket. Any prove of this being broken can result in a lawsuit, just like if u buy a CD u do not have the night to broadcast it and its stated on the ticket usualy or somewhere on a CD :) When you purchase a ticket, cd, dvd, etc you dont own the music or the seat to the show u just get a licence to listen,watch or whatever

Hope this clears things up for u Mark after u stated so whillingly a couple topics back 'I know whats copyrighted or not'

yeah. it's proshot but webcast. still though, I love it. the lights and everything lol. LP's set was also pretty good.

You can't have a bad show when you have And One in there :)

Since I lost all the LP stuff I had in my comp,I was wondering if Hahninator or whoever has One Doh closer may upload it pretty please?:) reps to whoever does it :)

Edit:Also I want It´s going down and Enjoy the silence(remix mady by Mike Shinoda)if possible :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get It's Going Down and Enjoy The Silence at linkinparkworld.be. I think I have One Doh Closer, I don't remember where I got it, but if I still have it I'll upload it for you :)

Edit: Okay, I sent you the link through PM. The one I have is only 1 min and 46 secs, so I don't know if that's the whole thing or not :confused:

Back