The LPF "BPP", who's up for it?

Peterdea

Terrorhawk
got this idea from another site I go on. I'm not really 100% actve on that site but as soon as I read the idea I thought, "fully sick".
Here's how it works.
We start with a piece of paper. Blank. A literal piece of paper, not a photoshop document or anything lol.
Anyway, one member draws a small picture on it, and signs it with a name or a message. They then mail it to the next member who does the same and so on, until we hit the last contributor who finishes it off.
Sound like something worth attempting? want more info? **** idea? lemme know lol.
-This has been an attempt to do something with the active member of LPF hahaha-
--Peterdea--

EDIT:
User/s who I'm assuming are in due to their posts:
MrsBennington-Delson
crazy robster
LP_Soldier
DarknessLover
Ravynlee
_de(\)emy_
Jeezy
Hazi[LP]Tonz

User/s who I'm not sure about:
Friðbjörn

how exactly does this work...you draw something and then scan it into the computer then the next person prints it and draws and scans that and sends it?
I dont have the tools for that

No, Fribby, it's one and the same piece of paper and you actually send it through the good old traditional post office. That's how it goes from one member to another.. haha :D

If this does go ahead, we should organise it so all the people in one country get it first and then it can be passed on to the next. Otherwise the postage will be killer lol.

If this does go ahead, we should organise it so all the people in one country get it first and then it can be passed on to the next. Otherwise the postage will be killer lol.

yeah..I agree !

well...count me in, too !

wooo cant wait for this to get started :D
yeah denemys idea is good =)
so Imma actuall yeither send mine to Jeezy or Jeezys gonna send it to me xD hahaha sorry had to say that LOL
Im so hyped bout this like a little kid on xmas xD

Back