The New Simpsons Movie? Who's Going!?

Yeah I'm gonna see the movie...

I'm not too much into the tv series anymore...I saw some movie trailers and the movie gotta be cool.

i think that they are going to ruin the simpsons by doing the movie. i saw the trailer in the cinema and i just wasnt laughing.
They ruined The Simpsons by letting it go on for so long. All of the new episodes are lame and just try for cheap laughs. I've stopped watching the new episodes.. what's the point when they're complete and utter trash?

The old episodes are still incredible though :)

even if i wanted to see it (which i totaly don't), i'd much rather see 28 Weeks Later, Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead and Diamond Dead above it...
...Simpsons is a load of boring crap

They ruined The Simpsons by letting it go on for so long. All of the new episodes are lame and just try for cheap laughs. I've stopped watching the new episodes.. what's the point when they're complete and utter trash?

The old episodes are still incredible though :)
Season 18 Is good tho :lol: :thumbsup:

The movie is about 10 years late, when the simpsons peaked then ultimatley begun to fall...... The last 3 or 4 series have been terrible it was once my fav show now i dont even bother.

The movie is about 10 years late, when the simpsons peaked then ultimatley begun to fall...... The last 3 or 4 series have been terrible it was once my fav show now i dont even bother.
Yeah, the movie should of come out earlier but you never know, It might be worth the wait! :thumbsup:

My parents never let me watched it as a kid, and the when I got old enough to watch it, it seemed kinda lame.. So, I defiantly won't see this, untill it comes on T.V. in like a year.

My parents never let me watched it as a kid, and the when I got old enough to watch it, it seemed kinda lame.. So, I defiantly won't see this, untill it comes on T.V. in like a year.
lol, fair enough... I've watched the Simpsons since I was 5 years old. :thumbsup:

i have watched the simpsons fro mthe word go well nearly since about 94' and because im in th uk im still trying to catch up in on season 17 atm i also have all the seasons 1-9 on DVD as well i love the simpsons and yeah i have taken the day off work to see it plus it is made in the same style as futurama so it will kick ass. also homer is NOT naked and bart IS he flys into the window of crusty burger and ned holds up a french fry to cover up his mondesty

ahahaha i heard about that, he lets his weener out xD

i dont mind the simpsons, some eps are really good, some are just drab, but all in all, good fun, id prefer futurama or family guy over simps though

Hazi[LP]Tonz;486674 said:
ahahaha i heard about that, he lets his weener out xD

i dont mind the simpsons, some eps are really good, some are just drab, but all in all, good fun, id prefer futurama or family guy over simps though
LOL :D :D Yeah Family Guy is just as good. Stewie forever! :rofl:

I think I might go, I might not. I like the Simpsons and all, but they are really getting stupid...

Family Guy and Metalocalypse rock the world though, so I stick with those.

Back