The Real Azk Interview

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix
They interveiwed me...god have mercy

If you had to would u rather bone ur granny or a tranny?

um
Well thats a good question.
I have a thing for older women...more or less women in their late 20's XD lol but I guess I would take the granny just for the sake of not having to be near a penis.

You have recently come up with a lot of threads that have hit it big. Why come have you come up with these threads all so close together?
Was there something that sparked them?

Well, its a common to happen from me. I always have a dry period and then out of nowhere pop up with real good threads I cant explain why...well then again when I get a new set of music playin I get new ideas...so i take thoes ideas to this site....and of course I have stenners to challenge everything I write and critisize everything so I guess he helps keep it living somewhat but its mainly me not him

Is the anyone on the forum u wish would post more often?

Well Treeves used to be my homedawg but he got kicked off...I guess people like Xrockinfreakx and Chestersbabi7

Do you wish that other people would come up with more thread like yours so you could participate in them?

Um, somewhat...like it'd be nice if I had something to do versus just sitting here and doin everything myself...which is why i loved LPFisland and the LPF awards so much becuase its something I can participate in...becuase lets be honest Usually im the one setting up these interactive things...so in a sense yes but then again its like no becuase I get known when I do things like that last thing
I want is people takin what I do best and capitlizing on it
lol im greedy like that

According to the rep table however its worked out u got the biggest reputation and therefor most well known and popular member on the forums do u believe this to be the case?

well I do got the biggest rep i guess... i got like what 3110 points total but I don't think Im fairly popular im known alot but in reality I dont really associate with every as much as I used to I talk to stenners riss mark and shani the most I occasinally say hi to jen and maybe franka but really Im not as big as I may be made out to be ... at least i dont think

Who is your Favorite noob?

LOLOLOL my favorite noob....um Jnuts...only becuase i know him from machineshopspot.com where you can join the message boards and recomend Praya as your refferer so he can win a free hat...so yea Jnuts

Name 3 members u think would make good mods (you may include urself)

....Myself (XD), um Hyper...he's a little bit diffrent...but I think hes mod material...and hmmm I think id choose
damn this is tuff
hybrid soldier or linkinpark-1

strictly 3

ok jen

As you know the LPF Awards are coming up, what do you wish to be nominated for?

Honestly if I won anything id be happy becuase I never really won anything....I won best writer but thats becuase i was like the only one doing ****.....I wrote 9.11 and the other side after the last lpf awards id love it if 9.11 won something becuase I put my tears into that...other than that gfx...best male...funniest i guess thoes would be nice

So heres the situation, ur hungry, u have bread and 2 kinds of peanut butter.... smooth and chunky... ur in a dilema... which one would u choose?

hands down smooth
chunky is for queers and tree huggers

ILL POST PART TWO IN A SECOND

Wow, I love how both you and mark mentioned me in your interviews

and i think this stuff is a great idea, i reqally like wwhat your doin here, really livening up the place

Part Two

How big of Linkin Park fan are you, compared to a few years ago?

sounds like a hahninator question um IM a huge one now...before i was just so so in it for the music but now i absolutely love em

As we all know men have prefernces what do u look for in a girl/guiy?

well i mainly am into girls no guys...XD um it really varies on how im feelin...I either like a girl that is kinda quiet....i have a thing for either ghettoish girls or punk girls that wear eyeliner(lots) lol I dont like girls that want to **** alot and **** just a simple person....now what is my dream girl? well I have a thing for darker skin so maybe an asianish punk girl or a ghetto latina

XD
but as long as they are simple nice and quiet its all good

You produce music and make mixes, do you think that's what you want to be when grow up?

Well yes i really really want to rap so bad and produce beats i think its my calling but im still focusing on my writings and i plan to major in journalism and minor in phsycology

Beasides Keza and the other chick u mentioned earlier...... un chesterbabi..... who would u like to get with on the forums?

Get with? as in sexual relations?
LMFAO
well um lol my big sister ss1 is mad hot so i mean.... ...but she is my big sister...but she has nice cleavage...but me and her discussed this lol lmfao

Are you suggesting incest
?

Possibly. (New sextape To Love A Sister in local walmarts soon)

Can i get a copy?

Um. No.

In your sig you say "Azk has died, and Praya has Risen", who's Praya?

Well its kinda simple
im no longer Azk
Im praya i changed my name to fit my music
I still go by azk occasionally
but i changed it to praya

But does Praya mean anything?

Well Praya is just another spelling for Prayer...i want my music to sound epic and meaningful something you put your heart into which you can assciate with Prayer so that what i want to associate with my music

U know how it is..... u go down town and u seea hooker and another hooker.... kinda like a McDonalds and Burger king on the same street.... would u splah out a lil mroe for a better burger or get the cheaper option?
well I get the best deal
if its real expensive then no
if its cheap and big
and juicy
then ill take it

u do realise im still on bout the hookers right?

yes sadly

What kind of bands...besides Linkin Park...do you listen to?

thrice
strata
evanescence

Was this interview pretty much how u expected it to be?

No. You disapointed be stenners
lol

Then what STD would u like to have?

Um. well ive seen a video that shows u what stds look like on a person
it was very very very gross
so id say syphilis
thats mad nasty

Ok...so you're stuck on a dessert island with Stenners...what would you do?
kill him make a tent out of his skin and eat his remains

Any shout outs?

um hoodplayaspot.com word up my nigs, lpf keza, stenners, all you ****ers, and machineshopspot.com
im out
bitch​

I may of made a hash of it
Jenessa may of pee'd her pant in fear and broke her voice yelling at me

But we got it in the end as someone took the common sense move of saving the whole convo lol.

lol...yea...like stenners said...it's a good thing this was over MSN, because if it was in person I would have gotten laryngitis. But thank god Azk didn't trust us...and saved it for himself...

Hybrid Soldier said:
Wow, I love how both you and mark mentioned me in your interviews

and i think this stuff is a great idea, i reqally like wwhat your doin here, really livening up the place

lol why wouldn't we mention you? ^_^ you are in like 3 of my answers :O

Back