The Rising Tied to be released Nov. 22nd

Hahninator

Before I say it, I've gotta say that...
MR. HAHN IS ON THE RISING TIED! <3 Love him so much :D

RollingStone.com posted an article today with Mike about Fort Minor and the Rising Tied. It included some stuff, which was:

-Release date is going to be: November 22nd, 2005.
-New song titles: "Get Me Gone" and "Kenji".
-This makes the confirmed song titles:
Get Me Gome, Kenj, Remember the Name, Petrified, There They Go, Right Now and Believe Me. (correct me if I'm wrong on any of these names)
-"Kenji" focuses on the internment of Japanese-Americans during the second world war and features vocals from Mike's father and aunt.
-"Get Me Gone" centers around Mike calling out Linkin Park critics.

It's a great article and talks about how the album came about.

Here's a clip of the article:

"The record features diverse guest appearances from Common, on the stylish "Back Home," the Roots' Black Thought, John Legend and Linkin DJ Joe Hahn, as well as Ethiopian-born alt-funk rocker Kenna and two acts signed to Linkin's Machine Shop Records, hip-hop duo Styles of Beyond and singer Holly Brooke. The album runs a gamut of topics and styles -- from the poignant "Kenji," about the internment of Japanese-Americans in World War II (with vocal samples by Shinoda's father and aunt), to the possible lead single, "Believe Me," whose beat pays homage to New York hip-hoppers Boogie Down Productions and the Wu-Tang Clan."

SOURCE: Hybrid Soldier, (clips taken from LPA), Rolling Stones

Note: Hybrid Soldier was the first one to get this info and send it to LPA, so thanks man :) He alerted me and was like "who to send it to first" lol <3

Full article: CLICK HERE

Also included a picture from the Rolling Stones article of FM. It looks pretty cool.

Alright peace out,
Hahninator
-Yet another news post-

Attachments

• 7589460.jpg
    7589460.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 215
Yep *wonders if people will up soldiers and my reps for this* :p
Can't wait for the VMA's tomorrow. I bet the FM show will be on TV or SOMEWHERE at least so we can all hear Petrified *sings "Petrified, step aside* ^_^ k I'm gonna go bootleg the MTV commercial with Mike and Lil Jon about the VMA Scores. Gonna record it with my video camera into an MPEG then upload it for you guys.

I got a friend in Florida to go. We have a beach home in Fort Myers, and they live next door (we come down once a month cause we're in Georgia) ^____^ So he's gonna go and at least attempt to bootleg it.

I know that London and Reading bootlegs exist though :O

Hahninator said:
Before I say it, I've gotta say that...
MR. HAHN IS ON THE RISING TIED! <3 Love him so much :D

RollingStone.com posted an article today with Mike about Fort Minor and the Rising Tied. It included some stuff, which was:

-Release date is going to be: November 22nd, 2005.
-New song titles: "Get Me Gone" and "Kenji".
-This makes the confirmed song titles:
Get Me Gome, Kenj, Remember the Name, Petrified, There They Go, Right Now and Believe Me. (correct me if I'm wrong on any of these names)
-"Kenji" focuses on the internment of Japanese-Americans during the second world war and features vocals from Mike's father and aunt.
-"Get Me Gone" centers around Mike calling out Linkin Park critics.

It's a great article and talks about how the album came about.

Here's a clip of the article:

"The record features diverse guest appearances from Common, on the stylish "Back Home," the Roots' Black Thought, John Legend and Linkin DJ Joe Hahn, as well as Ethiopian-born alt-funk rocker Kenna and two acts signed to Linkin's Machine Shop Records, hip-hop duo Styles of Beyond and singer Holly Brooke. The album runs a gamut of topics and styles -- from the poignant "Kenji," about the internment of Japanese-Americans in World War II (with vocal samples by Shinoda's father and aunt), to the possible lead single, "Believe Me," whose beat pays homage to New York hip-hoppers Boogie Down Productions and the Wu-Tang Clan."

SOURCE: Hybrid Soldier, (clips taken from LPA), Rolling Stones

Note: Hybrid Soldier was the first one to get this info and send it to LPA, so thanks man :) He alerted me and was like "who to send it to first" lol <3

Full article: CLICK HERE

Also included a picture from the Rolling Stones article of FM. It looks pretty cool.

Alright peace out,
Hahninator
-Yet another news post-

That´s awesome!!!FM will be released on november 22nd!!!!Wooohoooo!!!I should start saving money to buy it:D.
Thanx for the news Hahninator :D

You have Lowlands video? omg I want that :D
FM played a lot of shows, I posted it in the LPF Calendar the other day.

I didn't know there was a video lol. I have the Pukkelpop video, the one with RTN through to Mr. Brown/Medley. Starts off with Cheapshot in the DJ stand then Mike comes out with the lights and is like "put em up yall". That's Pukkelpop :p

Back