The Rising Tied (Tour Edition)

Dark Collision

The Emcee
I was just searching around on CDUniverse, and when I searched for Fort Minor, I found this album called "The Rising Tied - Tour Edition" which you can look at here. Apparently, the release date for it is March 21st. CDUniverse has no album cover and no information on it. I also couldn't find anything on this album from Google. I ordered it anyways, lol. I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about this new tour edition album.

The only information I could find about it was from eBay.

5be65b3368dd43c34fb9d6d17dcf55b6.jpg

TRACKLISTING CD + 4 Bonus Tracks
Introduction
Remember The name (feat Styles of Beyond)
Right Now (Feat Black Thought & S.O.B)
Petrified
Feel Like Home (feat S.O.B.)
Where’d You Go (Feat Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga)
In Stereo
Back Home (Feat Common & S.O.B.)
Cigarettes
Believe Me (Feat Bobo & S.O.B.)
Get Me Gone
High Road (Feat John Legend)
Kenji
Red To Black (Feat Kenna, Jonah & S.O.B.)
The Battle(Feat Celph Titled)
Slip OutThe Back (feat Hahn)

BONUS TRACKS
Be Somebody (Feat Lupe Fiasco, Holly Brook & Tak Of S.O.B.)
There They Go (feat SixxJohn)
The Hard Way (Feat Kenna)
Petrified (Los Angeles Mix)

BONUS DVD
Videos
Believe Me
Petrified
Remember The name

sooooooooooo essentially its the DVD special edition with LA Mix which u get on all the cd's already.......... ooooooo i think thats kind of a marketing skank

Tour Edition? If that means like Live In Texas, Fort Minor style, then I would definetly cop that. But if it means tour edition as in, you go and see the concert, you like their music and you buy their TRT album at the show, then i too, suggest that it's a ripoff.

Stenners said:
It came with them all, you had to access it online and im gueseing the same is present for this one.
We could listen to it online but it wasn't downloadable. So if this Tour Edition has it as one of the tracks, then I could have a better quality of it.

its not actually a "tour edition" its jus released to coincide with a tour coming up. Its jus given a special name thas all. its jus the actual special limited edition cd, buh this one has more stuff i spose...altho to be honest u shoodnt really buy it, u SHOOD alreddy hav all the stuff if u bought the special limited edition cd...i know i did =D
id also join the militia...if it werent for its in fricken america...and that id rather buy lpu x]

Yeah it's not very "special". It's for collectors who really wanna own everything. I'm not gonna get it I got all the songs and I'm not very interested in the DVD. It's all about the music for me!

It could be fake... considering the FM Militia members got a DVD with those video's. Not to mention.. it just... sounds fake like it wouldn't work, lol.

There are already so many fake CDs on the internet of alot of bands, so this wouldn't surprise me.

Back