There should be a new section

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Hey,

Guess i'm checking out the site. LOL at vbulletin! It's old and been around for ever. o.0

Anyways, if this site needs more people.... i'd suggest doing something like a raffle or a event to get a number of people involved.

Another suggestion, you know how on other forums we have a section where we can leave feedbacks? Lets have a better system than that. Lets use a similar system as ebay uses. Have a feedback rating under a username. It could be a number of stars 1-5 (*****) and have it in a color code format. Then if a user is satisfied with that or not, he/she could always click on the seller's name and go straight to his/her feedback section. I'm sure cue could set something up where a user has a section on their profile - uneditable and accessible by any one.

Lastly; dont you agree we could keep the language filter off? I mean.... users should have a right upon registration to choose to click on a box to allow them to choose either have the filter on or off.

I also agree on the spreading the word. We need to tell anyone you guys no either from other websites or other 450 owners. This place has a lot of potential but only as much as we as a HQ put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back