Things people said that made your day

Hahninator

This is a thread for everyone to post stuff that people said to you when you were down that made your day...

I'll post mine. I was sad today because I missed FM in Atlanta and they flew out of the country to go international today....

Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
there's better things in life than LP, but anyways long time no see bro, how was your FM show? I know for sure you loved it :D
Hahninator - Apathy's music is hot **** [erasethepain.info] LP fansite, back. says:
I didn't get to go :( .........
Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
: O O________O why not ?!!
Hahninator - Apathy's music is hot **** [erasethepain.info] LP fansite, back. says:
my family said no
at the last second with like no explanation, just that it was a school night
Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
you bought a camcorder and tickets and counted it down 3 months in advance on your MSN name and on your calendar :O

Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
oh
Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
thats horrible
yep
I know
really
Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
a nightmare come true

I was so ****ing excited
dude yeah
Kuraudo Sutoraifu says:
holy **** that sucks im sorry dude, well im out, ttyl sk8 tired #_#
ok peace

just those 2 lines were like :O

Loadsssssssss of thing!

Today hasn't yet been eventful :) BUT somebody brought a hairbow off me, that was awesome and I'm quite happy from that :) The littlest things make me happy for the rest of the day seriously. When my sister brings home a cookie from Asda. Or if she buys me a 10p freddo chocolate bar <3333. Or when somebody IM's me :D o0o and I got a lovely e-mail from my friend Gemma today to arrange a day to go out with us and our friends. Miss her loadsss! Oh, and when I piss people off and make it funny! They seem to say the funniest things back =) Like for instance, Sam is like some uber metal head who is very anti emo. More so than Matt actually. He was very angry and called me a emo fag that day and told me to go cry Lmao =) Loved it xD The convo was funny in general. I wish msn had a message archive? o_0 Oh when when a guy admitted to using face masks and wasn't use to the aftermath of a face softer than a babys butt :) That was amusing!

someone told me yesterday that i was sweet and didnt deserev to be lied to. i was alost told that i was attractive.

the 1st time my bf told me he loved me cuz i knew he would only say it if he ment it.

And when people liek my poetry and comment on it.

And of course i will never forget how my mom use to comlpiment me. she would always say i was sooo pretty, and talented, and strong, and smart.

a pic comment from my friend. really made me smile ^^

May 6, 2006 10:19 AM
^^ wooo... now this is a nice one.. /m/ you rock I'm luvin this pic! <3 X

me (4:58:44 PM): sooo what are you doing?
aaron (4:59:05 PM): peeling an orange
me (4:59:21 PM): oh, that's pretty fetch.
aaron (5:00:55 PM): its very good
me (5:00:57 PM): sounds like tons of fun
aaron(5:01:21 PM): the most interesting thing ive done all day
me (5:01:28 PM): haha, oh wow
aaron (5:01:30 PM): yay orange
me (5:01:42 PM): im not interesting:(
me (5:01:51 PM): ew. wait. that sounds weird...
aaron (5:01:53 PM): i havent done u today
aaron (5:01:59 PM): ahahah

i laughed.. for a long period of time.

so far the number one... wel two things people have said

my mom said that Jake could come over and hang out tomorrow! (woohoo)

and Davie said that he wanted to hang out after work (if you were me... you'd die of happiness and also want to slap him and yell "FINALLY")

*smiles to self*

Date: May 9, 2006 6:55 PM
Subject: Sygy
Body: Sygy is cool
she makes me drool
Sygy is great
a fabulous mate
Not a lier
Or a crier
Just pure love
from heaven above.

Yeah biatch see what you get when you tell me to get a room??!!!

xxxx

* a bulliten on myspace by my chum,Tor.

In 3rd period we have our littel "square" of people that I talk to.. and they are alway like "What we do without Hailey(me)?" and they mean it.. They are great people.

Eh alvast gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag schoonheid dat er nog vele moge kome

"Eh congratulations with your birthday beauty, may there be lots of them"

^^

Today Phranka said this to me:

Coolest german on here, LPFer from the start

That made my day....

*question: Am I the only german guy on here?*

Jeezy said:
Today Phranka said this to me:

Coolest german on here, LPFer from the start

That made my day....

*question: Am I the only german guy on here?*
lol.. the only german I know! :eek: does this change the situation :p
......................well your still cool :D

Phranka said:
lol.. the only german I know! :eek: does this change the situation :p
......................well your still cool :D

That doesn't change it...but I was just asking myself...I just saw one other German guy here...but he doesn't post anymore I guess...

Probably Germans don't speak English that well and use German forums...

Jeezy said:
That doesn't change it...but I was just asking myself...I just saw one other German guy here...but he doesn't post anymore I guess...

Probably Germans don't speak English that well and use German forums...
Yeah I respect you very much for being a german who can speak english very well :thumbsup: cause I learned my english majorly from TV. and it's hard in to do that in germany :p

Back