THIS women should be shot, along with her followers.

Hamza123 said:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/114818/thank_god_for_september_11/

THAT KIND OF **** IS ****ING SICK...

This is like Wahabi's using Islam to condemn people and slaughter them. It's not right, people are abusing religion. Extremists are gay. I even looked up in all the books, the Torah, the Old and New Testiment, and the Qur'an, they all say in one point or another, not to use God's word against another man. :mad:
That BITCH is ****ing mental

They are arrogant bastards, people who talk **** in the name of God. IF God exists, would he really treat anyone that way??

I can't imagine how horrible the family of that person felt because of what they did.

It's moments like this, that make being a Deist all worth while.

"GOD SAYS, GOD SAYS, GOD SAYS !! "

If God said this or that, then he can damn well tell me this himself.

I love her "HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS" attitude.

I wonder what her cult (I consider her church a cult because the members consist of 80% of her family and # 100 or less) hopes to accomplish by protesting a funeral.. uhm... does she hope to "SAVE" the deceased ??:rolleyes:

And GOD DAMN is she ****ing freaky looking too !! I can guarantee if I had a relative in the military who died and this bitch showed up to protest, you would see me slipping out from the services, pulling out my .22 from my trunk, and shooting a couple of the ****ers in the ****ing knee caps.

Like I would give a **** about assault charges !! Wouldn't be the first time... or second... or third...uh well... you get the idea.

UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT EVERY CHRISTAIN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH SHOULD BE LINED UP AND HAVE THEIR THROATS CUT. I now have no ****ing use for that useless ****ing cult. HEY JESUS PEOPLE! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU QUOTE YOUR ****ING BIBLES WHEN THE DAMN THINGS ARE SHOVED UP YOUR ASSES! Sick ****ers. Any tolerance and patience I had for this sick religion is ****ING GONE.

Picketing funerals of soldiers? NEWS FLASH BITCH if it werent for the military you would be bending over for some dictator a LONG time ago. Possibly one of those "Filthy arabs" such as Osama bin Laden (who these men and women are protecting your sorry ass from) who would rip your ****ing vocal cords from your neck for even muttering the words "christ" or "god" (Not such a bad idea if you ask me) SO SHOW SOME ****ING RESPECT YOU ****ING SLAG.

Oh and I want take my kukri and carve that schmuck smile off that bitch's hideous face as well

Thank god for september 11? Only if you and your ****ing cult died in it bitch. Only if you cult died in it. And ONLY you and your ****ing cult.

Lmfao, did anyone else notice that one of the protesters jumps backs in what looks like an effort to dodge something thrown by a passing car? FFS and I thought PA was bad...

Ok time for my favorite rant :D
Also before you respond, ask yourself if I'm baiting you.

This is another prime example of a ****ing retarded religious crack, pushing there usual god is love; you are all damned, superiority PD crap yet again. She even looks like a ****ing PD; she has that same

Organised religion...Hmmm

Quarky, what do you want; an un-organised religion?
what would that be then?

Once a group reaches a certain size organization is a requirement for efficiency.