Top Stories > No Halloween for paroled sex offenders (AP)

Interesting too be sure however I would have thought the general directions of not being in any place where children congregate would have been enough.

I would also think that parents would take the time too look up the registered sex offenders and NOT take their child to that home to trick or treat...unless of course the trick was on the sex offender and Dad or Mom pulled a gun out of their costume and gunned the ****ers down as a treat for all who was watching...

Lethalfind said:
Interesting too be sure however I would have thought the general directions of not being in any place where children congregate would have been enough.

I would also think that parents would take the time too look up the registered sex offenders and NOT take their child to that home to trick or treat...unless of course the trick was on the sex offender and Dad or Mom pulled a gun out of their costume and gunned the ****ers down as a treat for all who was watching...
Idiot......

How about letting the child molesters out and letting anyone kill them that wants too? no questions asked.

Back