trustcompany---true parallels

sweet, Trust Company
I got into this band last year...dunno how...still haven't gotten around to grabbing the first album yet which sucks, but yeah, can anyone gimme a 5 second CD review? Is Lonely Position Of Neutral good? What about the new one?

Zeus LP said:
sweet, Trust Company
I got into this band last year...dunno how...still haven't gotten around to grabbing the first album yet which sucks, but yeah, can anyone gimme a 5 second CD review? Is Lonely Position Of Neutral good? What about the new one?

the first cd is really solid..all songs are good....the second one is an awesome follow up all songs are good and the songs are somewhat harder

I'm not sure... but the CD was delayed like 2 times. I dunno why. Probably something to do with their record lable. maybe you could go to Amazon.com or BestBuy.com, they should have like 30 sec clips their.

Go to Bn.com, they have audio i believe, i haven't checked for this album but it is worth a try. i've heard some of Stronger(is that right?) and what i remember i think i liked it, but yeah, i don't remember things well!!! i'll have to check em out!

well i really liek the 1st cd. i didnt knwo they came out with a second one. so im defently going to have to go out and buy it. i will let you know how i like it. but the 1st one was awsome so i dont see the second one being bad. :D

What songs does everyone like from the first and second? I don't have either and I don't really know the band, so I'd like to know which songs to check out! Thanks!!!

LinkinPark4Ever said:
What songs does everyone like from the first and second? I don't have either and I don't really know the band, so I'd like to know which songs to check out! Thanks!!!

off the 1st cd......"Downfall"
2nd cd......"Stronger"

Back