Tv Adds

quarky

Here in Australia free to air tv is still the normal way of things, pay to tv is way to expensive for the most part, the only problem is the adds!

In general adds piss me off, during the day its the usual high pressure buy buy buy adds, with everthing up to half price off!! You know why they say half price and not 50% off, because adds are targetted at bloody STUPID wankers, and they cannot undertstand 50% off, and also they say UP TO HALF PRICE, which means one or two items are half price, the rest are full price, these days make me feel like shooting my tv, or at least throwing something at it and even if you turn off the sound, you can still see them, they usually have big flashing lettering, usally with the words HALF PRICE flashing away and the **** wits in the adds are worse, they're so damn happy about the crap they're pushing, these people are whores, selling there soul for a few peices of god.
I also suffer from insominia, so I can't sleep at night, usually I don't head off to bed til 1am, so I watch a bit of tv til I get tired enough to sleep and from about 11pm on there are the ****ing sex adds, phone sex add, texts sex adds, match making services, on yeah and the best of all, the really annoying pressure buy buy but adds, the ones that are to crap for day time tv, for ****s sake, whoever comes up with these peices of crap needs to feel pain, commericals do not need to be so bloody annoying, some are funny and even interesting, but most of just annoying and they're getting worse. Soon they'll be making goo goo noises at us and dressing like the ****ing wiggles!!!!!!

Quarky asked the question, but didn't follow it with a good answer. Perhaps his TV adds... subtracts... shows square root... etc...

RoyalOrleans said:
Quarky asked the question, but didn't follow it with a good answer. Perhaps his TV adds... subtracts... shows square root... etc...

Wow, what a multi-tasker. My TV only shows programs and such.

ImWithStupid said:
Wow, what a multi-tasker. My TV only shows programs and such.

Mine will even show programs scheduled 24 hours in advance, but I can't get the goddammed thing to do long division.

High Def piece of ****.

We have one where a terrier bites a bloke in the bollox, rips his kecks off, then whips his arse with a tea towel while he's crouching in his grundies.

They're selling microwave bangers.:confused:

Funny as **** though after a joint.

(Translations available on request for our US friends).

Back