Update on the LP Machine Shop Mixtape track

Hahninator

Ok, here's an update lmao. I got chosen to ask Rob a question so I shot this:

Hahninator1: Hey Rob, great to talk to you. Glad to hear the album is going well! I was wondering when the new LP song from the Machine Shop Mixtape will drop. Any information? Thanks!

Sounded like a good question to me, so it better have been accepted (don't get me ranting about the FMMB/LPU chats :D).

Well, about 7 minutes later, I asked it again and then it got through, so a minute later Rob responded:

rbourdon: We attempted to go into the studio for a day and the song turned out a disaster. Right now we're focusing on our new album, but later on we'll focus on re-writing that.

For those of you that don't know, the track was a 1 day project to see what the band could do in a day and then put it on the next Machine Shop Mixtape :) Well, it didn't happen so I guess that project is on hold.

Hahninator said:
rbourdon: We attempted to go into the studio for a day and the song turned out a disaster. Right now we're focusing on our new album, but later on we'll focus on re-writing that.

A disaster huh? I guess you can't expect a great song in one day. :p

Yeah, at least they didnt try to force it to work. The last thing we need is for them to come back and have their first song be really bad. :p

Btw, congrats on 1000 posts DC! :thumbsup:

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Yeah, at least they didnt try to force it to work. The last thing we need is for them to come back and have their first song be really bad. :p

Btw, congrats on 1000 posts DC! :thumbsup:
Yeah, exactly. And whoa, I never noticed the 1000th post! Cool! :p

I'm just wondering what Mike's verses are going to sound like on a new Linkin Park song. I wonder if he's gonna rap the same way he does on the older albums or use his Fort Minor style. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dark Collision said:
Yeah, exactly. And whoa, I never noticed the 1000th post! Cool! :p

I'm just wondering what Mike's verses are going to sound like on a new Linkin Park song. I wonder if he's gonna rap the same way he does on the older albums or use his Fort Minor style. We'll just have to wait and see.

In case you hadn't noticed mikes rapping style really hasnt changed much.

Flow Is Similar
Structure Is Similar
Topics Where Similar
Tone Was Similar

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope I cant see much difference in style :eek:

Other then the fact his verses where a few bars longer

Stenners said:

Flow Is Similar
Structure Is Similar
Topics Where Similar
Tone Was Similar

If you are comparing with Fort Minor you kinda xpect that on Fort Minor he is probally doing 16 bar his solo stuff (not sure haven't listened to it much lately) while most LP verse are 14 i belive if i rember correctly:p

basically 8-10 seconds worth of music

Stenners said:

Flow Is Similar
Structure Is Similar
Topics Where Similar
Tone Was Similar

only difference besides bars is more personal experiences, which he will stay away from in lp

mike roxXorz you SoxXorz x]

yea his beat,rhythim,style is essentially the same, he jus rapped about more personal stuff, stuff you woodnt hear on LP, Fm was basically one of those few Hip Hop tracks that dealt with real life emotions rather than hoes,pimps and boze x]

Back