Upgrade screen keeps poping up AFTER I upgrade on IE 9 ??

B

bskeef

Hi I am running windows 7 /64 bit and had upgraded recently to IE 9 this isn't the only computer I have this problem on this is why I thought to ask and see if this is a known problem, After upgrading to IE 9 the screen below shown keeps showing up every time I click on IE to open a browser window, I click continue anyway and go on about my way however its very annoying time and time again that this keeps happening, I thought maybe I'd re-install IE 9 and maybe this would fix it but it hasn't I re-installed it and the very first time I try to surf on IE it pops up the very first page and again I have to click continue anyway?? Any one know what I can do to get rid of this screen below ??? Below is a copy of what Im seeing!!

You're almost there...

The newest version of Yahoo! Mail works best on modern browsers. While you can still access basic email functionality like reading and sending email, to access other features like Yahoo! Messenger, photo slideshows, and the reply bar, you'll need to upgrade your browser.

Upgrading is free and it only takes a few moments:
Not ready to upgrade? Continue anyway <-------This is where I have clicked time and time again and again
Any Help will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
Bill

Continue reading...

Back