Upgrade

DaMan

This weekend, if my hangover is gone, I will be upgrading the site. I will be installing the new version of vbulletin, new version of the blog and a new gallery software. Yes snafu the new software allows users to delete their pics if they want.

In the process I will be shutting down the usenet bot. I will archive that forum. You'll still be able to reply to old threads, but, will not be able to start new threads.

I will have to recreate the styles. I will be removing the sidebars from the ones that do have them and do other changes to make them more user friendly.

There will be a couple added features with the new software. One that stands out is the social group discussion area is more like a forum. The forums that exist will remain, but, no new ones will be created. Instead new groups will use the group discussion area.

If you have any suggestions let me know in this thread and I'll see what I can do to implement them.

Cloaked said:
This weekend, if my hangover is gone, I will be upgrading the site. I will be installing the new version of vbulletin, new version of the blog and a new gallery software. Yes snafu the new software allows users to delete their pics if they want.

In the process I will be shutting down the usenet bot. I will archive that forum. You'll still be able to reply to old threads, but, will not be able to start new threads.

I will have to recreate the styles. I will be removing the sidebars from the ones that do have them and do other changes to make them more user friendly.

There will be a couple added features with the new software. One that stands out is the social group discussion area is more like a forum. The forums that exist will remain, but, no new ones will be created. Instead new groups will use the group discussion area.

If you have any suggestions let me know in this thread and I'll see what I can do to implement them.

Is this our New Years present?

You da best!!

Sie is upgraded. I have a few minor things to do, but, for themost part everything should be working. I had to shutoff one skin. Just wasn't working correctly. I'll get it fixed soon.

I also have a new feature to add. I'll get that done tommorrow.

If you find any bugs or glitches please let me know.

Back